• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maroonblood

Got my tickets ordered!

17 posts in this topic

My Cotton Bowl tickets should be in my mail box tomorrow afternoon. I'm ready to do some serious tailgating!

yeah, my pops and i are going to the outback and have great seats...cant wait to see us do some damage to that michigan team!

yeah, my pops and i are going to the outback and have great seats...cant wait to see us do some damage to that michigan team!

Have fun. Fiancee took me to UGA vs MSU in the Outback last year. Had a great time. Raymond James is pretty impressive and the tailgating lots are really nice.

Think my fiancee is buying me Capital One Bowl tickets for Christmas. I think.... Lol

Have fun. Fiancee took me to UGA vs MSU in the Outback last year. Had a great time. Raymond James is pretty impressive and the tailgating lots are really nice.

my dad went there when we beat ohio state in back to back years, and said it was a fun place to go...we have box seats 16 rows up on the 40 yard line (carolina side) which have a vip tailgating included...i cant wait!

Whip their ass!

im planning on watching my team do just that...lol!

my dad went there when we beat ohio state in back to back years, and said it was a fun place to go...we have box seats 16 rows up on the 40 yard line (carolina side) which have a vip tailgating included...i cant wait!

Thats sick dude. Just make sure to stay sober enough to make the walk into the game. Lol

Thats sick dude. Just make sure to stay sober enough to make the walk into the game. Lol

lol...i plan to, id hate to miss seeing a win over a program like michigan! of course it will be dvr'ed to watch later...hmmm...lol!

lol...i plan to, id hate to miss seeing a win over a program like michigan! of course it will be dvr'ed to watch later...hmmm...lol!

I DVR all the games i attend to see i can catch a glimpse of myself on TV. Lol the UGA vs UF game i was on the bottom row in the UGA endzone and the camera caught a glimpse of my "Gurshall" sign on that play were Reed fumbled in the endzone.. was pretty stoked. Lol

There is a groccery store right before the stadium that has ice and coolers and stuff we stopped at and loaded up with tailgating supplies. Set up the pop up tent and started drinking early. MICH ST. Fans were pretty cool.

I DVR all the games i attend to see i can catch a glimpse of myself on TV. Lol the UGA vs UF game i was on the bottom row in the UGA endzone and the camera caught a glimpse of my "Gurshall" sign on that play were Reed fumbled in the endzone.. was pretty stoked. Lol

There is a groccery store right before the stadium that has ice and coolers and stuff we stopped at and loaded up with tailgating supplies. Set up the pop up tent and started drinking early. MICH ST. Fans were pretty cool.

im hoping the same can be said of michigan fans...

That will be a blast. I recieved my tickets last week for the Outback Bowl. Can't wait. It sure can't be any worse than the last time I went to that bowl.

im hoping the same can be said of michigan fans...

Met a good number of Michigan fans at the 2010 Gator Bowl.... Pretty cool people. They have that "elitist" attitude, but dont shove it in your face....... Guess they know when they are about to lose. :D

That will be a blast. I recieved my tickets last week for the Outback Bowl. Can't wait. It sure can't be any worse than the last time I went to that bowl.

where are you sitting at? im in section 135, row p...

Met a good number of Michigan fans at the 2010 Gator Bowl.... Pretty cool people. They have that "elitist" attitude, but dont shove it in your face....... Guess they know when they are about to lose. :D

thats cool...

where are you sitting at? im in section 135, row p...

Section 226 lower corner. I don't remember what row, but we have a great view of the pirate ship across the stadium.

awesome game, and i have to say michigan fans are pretty good people...not one complaint from what i saw!