• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Booger

Westboro Baptist Church to Picket Sandy Hood Elementary

111 posts in this topic

I doubt they will actually. They say they will go a lot of places and never actually show up. Its only one family and I believe they live in Missouri. Its a long trip to Connecticut. They just get off on the outrage they cause when they say that they are going to show up somewhere.

If we ignore them all together they lose.

so what exactly are they protesting? seems to me like they just like going out of their way to be assholes.

I can't imagine our Lord would celebrate the death of any of his children.

On the other hand,these mere mortal inbred trash will reap what they sew when they meet their lord satan in the after life.

so what exactly are they protesting? seems to me like they just like going out of their way to be assholes.

Something about how we're not killing homosexuals so that's why these things happen in America

It shouldnt be very hard to pull an honor guard for the school and the services. I understand they just want the confrtation but let them get it with no news coverage and a few miles away

I doubt they will actually. They say they will go a lot of places and never actually show up. Its only one family and I believe they live in Missouri. Its a long trip to Connecticut. They just get off on the outrage they cause when they say that they are going to show up somewhere.

If we ignore them all together they lose.

Westboro Baptist is from Kansas. Don't go around giving Missouri a bad reputation.

Honestly, I have not read any of these posts recently....I just wanted to say that I still pray for the victims families/friends and hope they find comfort in some way. God Bless them...

if this happens and we allow it, i dont care what the freaking constitution says, these people need to be "dealt with"...i know they get a rise out of it but this is unreal...they came to my hometown after a soldier gave his life for other soldiers and people got "arrested"...these people are scum, they are celebrating the death of children for their own gain so thats not much worse than the asshole that pulled the trigger...after what i heard from my friends from my hometown, i hope these people die in a car accident on the way to CT...

if this happens and we allow it, i dont care what the freaking constitution says, these people need to be "dealt with"...i know they get a rise out of it but this is unreal...they came to my hometown after a soldier gave his life for other soldiers and people got "arrested"...these people are scum, they are celebrating the death of children for their own gain so thats not much worse than the asshole that pulled the trigger...after what i heard from my friends from my hometown, i hope these people die in a car accident on the way to CT...

what do you mean people got "arrested"?

what do you mean people got "arrested"?

it was a small town, people got taken in the back of squad cars to the station where they waited for their cars to be brought to them...

it was a small town, people got taken in the back of squad cars to the station where they waited for their cars to be brought to them...

Nice..... hope they got physical with these phucks before getting arrested.

Nice..... hope they got physical with these phucks before getting arrested.

i know one dude got messed up...it didnt last long because people created the barricade-type thing...a few days later, the soldier's tombstone got vandalized and the town went into full war mode again for about a week...its crazy cause i knew the guy, his sister and i were friends, and he went to high school with me...when my friends told me what happened, i wanted to literally run somebody over with my truck...those low-lifes dont deserve the air they breath...

I am not a murderous person and my worst fear is being forced to take the life of a fellow human being.

That said, if it were my kid and these sick lanekiffin.gifs showed up, they would not leave the state breathing. I hope if they do show up that somebody takes care of the problem.

Westboro Baptist is from Kansas. Don't go around giving Missouri a bad reputation.

I knew it was somewhere outside of the southeast.

we had a local kid get killed in iraq named tyler , they said they were going to show up and protest. the sherrifs and police authorized the protest paperwork and then promptly told them that they wouldn't guarantee their safety and told them that the freedom riders had been notified of their plans to protest, as well as the guardian angels. and told them they would publish all of their plans in the paper. basically told them if they showed up they would never leave alive.

I knew it was somewhere outside of the southeast.

Here is the map of the southeast:

southeast_us_political_map.gif

Are y'all seriously talking about shooting people at the site of a shooting that massacred almost two dozen elementary school kids?

Yeah, THAT will make things better.

I thought only Obama wanted to silence every opinion with which he disagreed. The Westboro birches might have stupid opinions but killing them for it just makes you a murderer. They're the equivalent of IRL trolls and raging over them just feeds them.

If this is true, only thing I can figure is they themselves are tired of living.

Would be most unwise for them to dare to even try.....

Here is the map of the southeast:

southeast_us_political_map.gif

Ohio, Indiana and Illinois are not in the south east

So let me get this straight.....they are going to praise God for executing children? Seems legit.....

These people have been in Oklahoma several times for Soldiers funerals, The State of OK passed a law that makes them stand across the street. Ever since that law passed there has been a group of bikers who park their Harleys in the street with the exhaust pipes facing the Westboro "Church" picketers and drown out their chants. Hopefully some bikers can get together in CT and do the same.

more on topic, i might go to conneticutt this weekend for some tire knifing fun if they do go