• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KneesInTheBreeze

Merry Christmas 2012

19 posts in this topic

All I want for Christmas is to become moderator and to win newb of the year. Merry Christmas everyone.

Remember the reason for the season. John 3:16

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Merry Christmas to the Vets office for the $350 that we just spent there rehabbing a stray kitten that we took in. lanekiffin.gif.

Getting an early start, huh? This Mayan-calendar s--t has gotten out of hand, guys.

Oh well. When in Rome- Merry Christmas, SECTalk. Hope you lanekiffin.gifers get everything you ask for. And everything you deserve...

post-18928-0-18840400-1355198126.jpg

Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, Happy Holidays, *Happy Winter Solstice*, and Seasons Greetings to all.

Hope y'all's holiday celebrations are great!

*=Winter Solstice celebrations predate *Christmas celebrations by almost a millenia. As such, that would be originally, the true reason for the season.

**= Christmas actually stand's for "Christ's Mass", a Roman Catholic celebration originally.

DAMN almost got in before someone came in with that happy holidays im a politically correct pos...oh well. Merry lanekiffin.gifing Christmas and anyone who doesnt like the phrase can suck it.

Merry Christmas SECTalk!

Sorry, I'm not PC but it will always be Merry Christmas for me and my family!

Merry Christmas SECTalk!

Sorry, I'm not PC but it will always be Merry Christmas for me and my family!

Amen, bro.