• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

StallingsBaldSpot

Vanderbilt @ Xavier tonight; how bad do we lose?!?

20 posts in this topic

Ill set the margin of defeat at 20, you taking the over or the under?

Ill take the over. Miss State could beat us this year.

I'll take the under because that will make the upcoming losses even more painful, if that's possible.

I'll take the under because that will make the upcoming losses even more painful, if that's possible.

With this team, the only thing not possible is victories.

With this team, the only thing not possible is victories.

Nova was definitely your best shot at a decent OOC victory, and even they are pretty bad.

Maybe a fight breaks out and Stallings gets punched in the face by an Xavier player. ^_^

Ill set the margin of defeat at 20, you taking the over or the under?

Ill take the over. Miss State could beat us this year.

Over because of the Marist game.

Maybe a fight breaks out and Stallings gets punched in the face by an Xavier player. ^_^

Don't get my hopes up

Didn't even know we were playing tonight or who we were playing....oh how Vandy basketball has fallen under Stallings lately....Fire his Ass tonight

Anchordown Boys it Bowl Season....Vandy Basketball needs a new coach and image....we are cooked in baskets right now #14 in SEC

Or maybe he just might quit tonight would be even better

Down 47-42 with 10 minutes left...we lose by 15 to 20 at least

I gotta say I'm surprised by our fight tonight.

We still suck though.

I'd put the game on if my girlfriend wasn't eating up the lanekiffin.gifing DVR w/bulls--t recording of Glee and some other vagina show. Looks like Vandy might eek out the OT win.

I'd put the game on if my girlfriend wasn't eating up the lanekiffin.gifing DVR w/bulls--t recording of Glee and some other vagina show. Looks like Vandy might eek out the OT win.

I'm very surprised we won that game. Fuller went ham

Wow, Xavier must be real bad also...we win away from Memorial this season is a shocker for sure.

Wow, Xavier must be real bad also...we win away from Memorial this season is a shocker for sure.

2 of our 3 wins have come away from memorial

I was laughing when it went to OT because I "knew" Vandy would lose and it would crush the fans.

Fire Stallings?

I started watching this game towards the end of the 1st half. That comeback in the 2nd half by Vanderbilt when they were down around 13 points was fun to watch. Vanderbilt is young, but this type of game is the type of game that halps a team grow up.

Good game for Vanderbilt.

I was laughing when it went to OT because I "knew" Vandy would lose and it would crush the fans.

Fire Stallings?

FIRE STALLINGS