• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Benny

2012 Members of the Year Nominations

279 posts in this topic

Post your nominations for best poster, staff member, and newbie (joined in 2012).

Last year, @@Tider27, myself, and @@WadeWilson took home the respective hardware.

After a week, we'll take the members with the most nominations and put it to a vote.

My nomination for poster of the year is Sunshinefan8 and my nomination for Moderator of the year is WadeWilson. :trollface:

Also, my honorary categories...

SECtalk's most creative username: @@StallingsBaldSpot or @@Neil Caudle is Superman

SECtalk's best memory of 2012: @@WadeWilson 's radio show appearance OR "The Great SECtalk Blackout" where that one guy hacked the site and messed with everyone's profiles.

SECtalk's gif of the year...........

blackmaid.gif

I'm nominating Poster:@@UAdan as well, and because GFC has been mentioned 3 times...@@Benny will do. :trollface:

I don't know many newbies, I'll come back with a newbie later.

GFC has been mentioned 3 times

I know you hate me for it, but I can't help myself.

I know you hate me for it, but I can't help myself.

Shove my f.o.o.t up h.f.s' a.s.s

That good?

Noob: LittleMissKten

Best Poster: HFS (dat ass thread)

Staff: JacobP

Best Name: mine (yeah, yeah- gfy)

Can we get like an "Asshole of the year" award? I feel like I'm never gonna win any of the current ones.

I nominate myself for Negative Nancy of the year award. I'll go ahead and nominate zartan too. For reals though I nominate:

Poster of the Year: HFS

Staff of the Year: GAMECOCK_FAN

Noob of the year: ??? I tend to forget how long some posters have been around. StaringContestYouAndMe even though I think he's been here since late last year.

I nominate myself for Negative Nancy of the year award. I'll go ahead and nominate zartan too.

I think Debby Downer sounds better.

Can we get like an "Asshole of the year" award? I feel like I'm never gonna win any of the current ones.

Didn't we name that award after some banned poster? I forgot who it was though... @@Benny get on this, it's of vital importance

Didn't we name that award after some banned poster? I forgot who it was though... @@Benny get on this, it's of vital importance

It was the Sabo-whatever award

The Sabo award. But that wasn't for being an asshole, it was for being a bitch.

If we do, I second your nomination.