• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hog_heaven

Athletic Babes

150 posts in this topic

As stated in the "Dat Ass" thread, I enjoy athletic women. Being into fitness myself I guess it comes naturally. So, after a few encouraging replies, I decided to start this thread. Let's see how it goes.

Women with abs are sexy to me...

But there is nothing better than a woman who squats and deadlifts.... great glutes = drools!!!!

Mmmmmm yeahhhhh. Gotta love it when they can break your dick off with their inner thigh muscles.

goddamn. just when i was about to get back to work.

Instant Legend. Pin this at the top of every forum category.

Some of these, yes. I associate well tone muscles with dudes however, so consult with my penis if you would like. He's the one that's confused at the moment.

post-23684-0-01733200-1354633257.jpg

Maybe its just because she is really tan thats causing this but she looks almost "too" muscular. Reminds of those body builders in those competitions and they always turn me off.

The others though are SOLID! ;)

Maybe its just because she is really tan thats causing this but she looks almost "too" muscular. Reminds of those body builders in those competitions and they always turn me off.

The others though are SOLID! ;)

They cut weight for competitions, so the competition photos always look like that. Most of the time they have slightly more body fat and look absolutely phenomenal.

Yeah.... too muscular. LOL :trollface:

Some are, some aren't. The girl at 2:14 is WOAH!

YEP my brain says "probably would" my penis says "wtf is this s--t?"

No Hope Solo or Alex Morgan.

10-son-i-am-disappoint.gif

It is the start of the thread man. Everyone add away their favorite "Athletic babes"

The middle one's stomach "kind of" turns me off (I don't know it just doesn't look right) but the other two are smoking:

403532_364231980279710_206979286004981_921455_1900141992_n.jpg

The middle one's stomach "kind of" turns me off (I don't know it just doesn't look right) but the other two are smoking:

403532_364231980279710_206979286004981_921455_1900141992_n.jpg

See, it doesn't bother me at all

Admins,

Would this be an okay signature? :D :D :D

I approve this message.

God I love a girl with abs and a tad bit of muscle