• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAMECOCK_FAN

2012-13 Bowl Pick 'Ems

53 posts in this topic

All 35 Bowl games have been entered into the Bowl Pick 'Ems. First game is on Dec 15th at 1 PM Eastern. Make sure to get your picks in.

Good luck!

Can you believe that frickin NORTHERN ILLINOIS is in a BCS Bowl????

I am soooooooo glad that the BCS era is ending!

Can we add these to the regular pick 'ems?

I choked in Week 14. :(

No, we've always kept the Bowls separate from the regular Pick 'Ems. We'll crown a separate winner for the Bowls.

No, we've always kept the Bowls separate from the regular Pick 'Ems. We'll crown a separate winner for the Bowls.

Sorry, I was just kidding.

Had the lead going into last weekend and choked it away.

Just like F$U.

I'm looking forward to this contest this year again (having tied GAMECOCK FAN) last year but he had the tie-breaker. My Huskers are likely to get crushed by Georgia....so I won't be picking them despite my undying loyalty to Nebraska.

I'm looking forward to this contest this year again (having tied GAMECOCK FAN) last year but he had the tie-breaker. My Huskers are likely to get crushed by Georgia....so I won't be picking them despite my undying loyalty to Nebraska.

Welcome back sblad. We've got a Pick 'Ems system set up directly on our site this year thanks to Benny's hard work in developing the Pick 'Ems software. I think we hosted it last year on ESPN.com.

Seriously..... what happened?

Nebraska is so bipolar these last few years.

Seriously..... what happened?

Nebraska is so bipolar these last few years.

Nebraska lost their starting center and their best DLineman for the Wisconsin game...a team they BEAT earlier in the year!!! But, Nebraska can be dangerous...Pelini can do well with lots of prep time but his in-game adjustments have been really poor in 3 games this year (UCLA, Wisconsin part II, and OSU). If they get some good Dline JUCO recruits this year they could be better next year. The offense is solid (if there are not turnovers).

Nebraska lost their starting center and their best DLineman for the Wisconsin game...a team they BEAT earlier in the year!!! But, Nebraska can be dangerous...Pelini can do well with lots of prep time but his in-game adjustments have been really poor in 3 games this year (UCLA, Wisconsin part II, and OSU). If they get some good Dline JUCO recruits this year they could be better next year. The offense is solid (if there are not turnovers).

I hope you are right and he can win the bowl game.

Looking forward to this. I won it a few years ago but have fallen off the map the last two seasons.

These bowl names get more ridiculous each year. Can't wait to watch the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl, or the clash of the titans in the Russell Athletic Bowl.

Of course, I cannot forget my personal favorite...the can't-miss Famous Idaho Potato Bowl...because in Idaho, potatoes are potatoes.

I went in and entered my picks and pressed the submit button but I have no clue if my picks are actually saved? Anyway to know that for sure? Thanks.

I went in and entered my picks and pressed the submit button but I have no clue if my picks are actually saved? Anyway to know that for sure? Thanks.

Looks like they are in there. However, you can pull them back up and see if the picks are marked as you selected them.

Looks like they are in there. However, you can pull them back up and see if the picks are marked as you selected them.

Ok. Great Thanks! Also, good luck against Michigan. Nebraska caught them on a good day this year.

What happened to the blackshirts?

Bumping this for maximum exposure. We've got a little over 30 people in so far with a little over a week to go. Let's try to get up to 100.

Bumping this for maximum exposure. We've got a little over 30 people in so far with a little over a week to go. Let's try to get up to 100.

Why would we want more people in it? The less people the better of a chance that I win.

Any prize for winning?

@@Benny will have to answer that one. As a minimum, the winner will get a banner beneath their name.

63 people in so far. First Bowl game is Saturday, so get your picks in.

71 people in so far. A few days left to get your picks in before the 1st Bowl Game on Saturday.

Haven't submitted my picks yet so I'm not included in the 71...still weighing a few games that are tough calls...but will certainly have them submitted before Saturday. Looking forward to it.

We're up to 76 entries with 2 days left before the 1st Bowl game.