• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAMECOCK_FAN

BCS National Championship Game: Alabama vs. Notre Dame

Alabama vs. Notre Dame   58 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1,039 posts in this topic

Here's your official game thread for discussion and predictions on the BCS National Championship Game in Miami, FL, between Alabama and Notre Dame.

I hate Alabama

Bring something new to the table, for once. Your best efforts become more and more pitiful as Alabama keeps winning.

Bring something new to the table, for once. Your best efforts become more and more pitiful as Alabama keeps winning.

What do you expect me to do, become a fan?

What do you expect me to do, become a fan?

You must submit to the will of Sata.....I mean, Saban.

The Tide Rolls........

Irish - 6

Bama - 35

Alabama should dominate.

I can't wait to see the look on the face of the Lispin Loon from ESPN when this one goes Bama all the way.

They say the Irish are one of the nation's most talented teams with the nation's best defense. This will prove laughable in the face of this Alabama powerhouse.

I just really don't want to hear Lou Holtz mutter a single word about this game.

I just really don't want to hear Lou Holtz mutter a single word about this game.

I don't want to hear Mark May mutter a single word about this game.

Chris Low and Schlabach should shut up, too

I don't want to hear Mark May mutter a single word about this game.

Chris Low and Schlabach should shut up, too

SAY WHAT?

MarkMay.jpg

Bama rolls without much of a fight. The Irish havent faced a defensive unit like this. They arent going to know what hit them. Bama scores 35+ and keeps ND under 20 points.

Congrats Bama on your second NC in a row.

Alabama is going to roll this one by halftime.

The Bama defense is going to be on the domers like a "bum on a bologna sandwich". The Domers have not faced a defense or a power running game like Alabama's.

Alabama 42

Notre Dame 14

Y'all realize that Notre Dame's offense is even worse than ours, right?

No way they score more than 14.

I just got done with an argument at work where I was the only one at the table who thought Alabama will win it.

Bama better roll the fk out of these over hyped SOB's!

Alot of world love ND. It would be like a fairy tale come true if ND wins. Watch for some criticle penalty calls to help the cause.

But Bama will be to dominate !!!! 38-17

All I want for Christmas is two tickets to Miami... cheapest I've found so far $1660...guess it is closer than Pasadena was though.

I just saw that the opening odds have Bama favored by 10. Appears the oddsmakers know the SEC is dominant when they make Bama a 10 point favorite over the #1 team in the country.

If ya'll didn't see Spitter Holtz on the The Bowl Selection Show, ya'll missed a treat. I think he actually started foaming at the mouth when everybody was picking Bama. He should do a Vegas act.

Bama: 23

Notre Dame: 13

Consensus seems to be 100% Alabama. Your prediction is the only one giving ND a chance.

Alabama wins, but Notre Dame covers the spread. Tho for the record, I don't like Bama, so ill have to find a way to cheer for ND.

Consensus seems to be 100% Alabama. Your prediction is the only one giving ND a chance.

Alabama wins, but Notre Dame covers the spread. Tho for the record, I don't like Bama, so ill have to find a way to cheer for ND.

Notre Dame's defense is for real, but their offense is terrible.

I think this is the perfect time to test our nukes and wipe Miami off the face of the planet.

I think Notre Dame is better than people here think, but Bama wins.

Tide: 24

Irish: 17