• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ECDawg

Mark Richt handles Chuck Oliver, The Clown Fool of College Football Media

90 posts in this topic

For the life of me I will never understand why some people don't like Coach Richt and continue to give him ish. He's a stand up man with high expectations and a deep Christian faith. I would love for ANY/ALL of my boys to play for that man. He's a winner and a great coach....UGA is/was/will always be LUCKY to have him as their coach.

God Bless him and his family.

richt handled that with a lot of class and he is one hell of a man. chuck oliver is a douche.

Oliver is the classic Auburn homer that grew up in the Atlanta area. He hates any and all things UGA, but attempts to disguise it while passing off his self installed title of "King of College Football".

This latest stunt will firmly establish him as the laughingstock of local sports media............at least that's what "people are telling me"...........LMAO.........what a friggin clown asks questions stuck on the the mantra "people are telling me?"

I'm still pissed about that ahole and I don't even have a "dawg" in that fight.

What a great game UGA just played!! Fought their asses off and scared the living daylights out of Bama. And this douche nozzle takes it upon himself to piss in everyone's Cheerios because he has an agenda? I hope he gets a flat tire on his way home from the airport and it's 3am.

>:(

Oliver is the classic Auburn homer that grew up in the Atlanta area. He hates any and all things UGA, but attempts to disguise it while passing off his self installed title of "King of College Football".

This latest stunt will firmly establish him as the laughingstock of local sports media............at least that's what "people are telling me"...........LMAO.........what a friggin clown asks questions stuck on the the mantra "people are telling me?"

Yeah I like how Richt went right after that point immediately. 'If by 'people' do you mean you? If so I'll answer, but if you mean any other random people I don't care what they think.' It was a sly way of calling bulls--t on the question right away.

There have clearly been times when that was a question in people's minds, but no one in their right mind could question effort and performance today. Seems like he was going to ask that question no matter how great Murray played if UGA lost.

One of our local guys (who is quite good) is a friend of Oliver's so I'll be interested to see if he calls him out on that one Monday.

What a prick question to ask at such a time. Props to Coach Richt for handling that the way he did.

Way to go Mark....Hogan type of guy!!!!

Way to go, Richt! That man was a complete ass and Richt handled him with class and aplomb.

Georgia looked great in the championship game. Every single player and every single coach.

don't know him but he did sound like a dick. now will somebody please take that microphone away from that woman side line reporter and stick a magic mike in her mouth to shut her up!!!!!!!!!!!

"Are you asking me this? 'Cause if you are I'm going to slap you back to the 3rd grade, and I really don't want to in front of all of these people."

I think the fact that Richt gave Oliver (or whatever his name) a chance to be a man and ask the question for himself, but the flea didn't, shows what a coward looks like on the national stage. This exchange proves the media is a bunch of crap-stirrers, leeching off the lowest-common denominator in the fan base for a story. We've got one like that in Columbia named Ron Morris. Same kind of junk. People like that should be mocked and ridiculed by all fans, whether he's a homer or not. I guess this moron doesn't consider Georgia's game against Florida as a big game. Lose that one, and they don't win the East. This game came down to the final play against a running dynasty. It literally could have gone either way. Jerk.

Radio jock looking for a response to sensationalize and he got it.

Some people are willing to look like a fool for a buck. The rest of us have dignity.

I am watching college football final now and they are discussing this. May thinks it was ok to ask Richt why he is 2-10 against ranked teams. What does anyone asking that question expect him to say? He will say they failed to execute or something of that nature. Are you insinuating he is a lessor coach when you ask the question? Insinuating the players are not as good? That he got out coached? Are they expecting him to say or agree with this?

May was a part of a great class at Pitt (39-8-1), why couldn't they beat ND? How did they lose to FSU in 1980 when they could have played for it all with just one more win. Instead finishing #2 behind Georgia. Mark why was this class for Pitt, never able to win the big one when you needed it? Why Mark?

The question should have been "How does it feel to blow a 21-10 lead?" or "How does it feel to surrender the most yards rushing ever in a SEC title game?"

Why didnt he just ask the question?

Coach why does it seem like you and Murray choke under pressure? Either ask the :lanekiffin:ing question or dont.

If y'all still want to fire Richt, we'll be glad to take him.

I laugh when people call Jimbo Fisher "Richt 2.0" as an insult because I've always seen tha as a compliment.

It's a legitimate question to ask, but that was absolutely not the time to ask it. I hate UGA, but you don't kick them after a game like that. Richt didn't take any crap but he wasn't a doucher either. Good response.

Mark Richt is a class act. UGA should consider itself blessed.