• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HobnailedBoots

Soooooo about this Georgia vs. #1 Indiana game...

31 posts in this topic

I hate to jinx it, but we're currently beating the Hoosiers, 38-34, with under 15 minutes to go. On ESPNU.

FTR - Bob Knight is not even trying to not be biased about this game, lol.

Georgia is so inconsistent

I disagree. I think we're pretty consistently bad most of the time.

It's like watching a Felton team. We play great defense, but we only have like one guy that can make a basket. It's painful to watch.

This the same UGA team that got shown the door at home by Youngstown State?

Welp, that will probably about do it. Hoosiers went up by 9 points just now. Guess that's the end of that.

Welp, that will probably about do it. Hoosiers went up by 9 points just now. Guess that's the end of that.

Damn... you guys got your asses kicked by Indiana.

Good to see SEC brothers realizing IU is a bunch of bitches.

:)

The only reason we have a basketball team is to feed the students in the all you can eat seats. If we are not playing at home no one gives a damn.

Bob Knight says he would shoot a UGA forward before letting him try another 3-pointer...lol

http://www.usatoday....eorgia/1715991/

I wanted to shoot Djurisic too. Doesn't take Bob Knight to realize that he can't shoot worth a damn from behind the 3 point line. Of course, in Djurisic's defense, neither can anyone else on our team.

The annoying part is UGA has the facilities and money to be good at basketball. Its almost like they choose not to care.

The annoying part is UGA has the facilities and money to be good at basketball. Its almost like they choose not to care.

Sounds like Kentucky football.

I wouldn't say that. Lots of investment into the facilities over the past several years plus the hiring of a new coach would indicate that we do care. But I doubt that Mark Fox makes it to next season. This will be his third season and I doubt he gets a fourth if the season shapes up like it's looking to now.

It's like, the first time he posted I just ignored it, but now that he's posted it 8 times, I think I want to check it out.