Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAMECOCK_FAN

Week 13: Mississippi State at OIe Miss

Mississippi State at Ole Miss   42 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

250 posts in this topic

LOL Knoxdog is consistent. Dude still has zero faith in Mullen. This, of all games, Mullen will bring his best.

It's not that I have zero faith in Merlin. It is that have we really played "well" at all this season? I won't be surprised if we go and kick their asses, but I won't be surprised if they kick ours either.

What has Freeze done except pile up moral victories? Ya'll want to nit pickMullen? Ok. Freeze hasn't beaten a team worth a damn this year either. He beat an awful Auburn team, had to have a last second field goal to beat a woeful Arkansas team, and has been dominated by every team he's played worth two craps except for LSU.

Ok.....OK......Lets hear it: We played Bama tough. No you didn't. Not really. That game was just as over at the half as ours was. You almost beat TAMU, you say? Jhonny Football is on another level than he was then. They would kill you if he brought the game to Oxford that he to Starkville and Tuscaloosa.

No, Freeze isn't a great coach. Freeze is par for the course,just like Mullen.

If anybody caught a break playing Johnny Football it was State. He came into Oxford in stride just as he did State. If anything, he would be more worn down physically in the game against you, plus they could have been looking ahead to Alabama.

It's not that I have zero faith in Merlin. It is that have we really played "well" at all this season? I won't be surprised if we go and kick their asses, but I won't be surprised if they kick ours either.

I can dig that. The second half of Arkyy was the best we've played all year.

If anybody caught a break playing Johnny Football it was State. He came into Oxford in stride just as he did State. If anything he would actually be worn down physically in the game against you, plus they could have been looking ahead to Alabama.

You have officially gone off the deep end with no floaties. You talk about some homerism.

If anybody caught a break playing Johnny Football it was State.

Stupid post is stupid.

Stupid post is stupid.

No what stupid is the fact that you believe that Texas A&M is a different team now than they were a month ago, If anything you had more time to prepare and had more game film to practice for their offensive system.

What has Freeze done except pile up moral victories? Ya'll want to nit pickMullen? Ok. Freeze hasn't beaten a team worth a damn this year either. He beat an awful Auburn team, had to have a last second field goal to beat a woeful Arkansas team, and has been dominated by every team he's played worth two craps except for LSU.

Ok.....OK......Lets hear it: We played Bama tough. No you didn't. Not really. That game was just as over at the half as ours was. You almost beat TAMU, you say? Jhonny Football is on another level than he was then. They would kill you if he brought the game to Oxford that he to Starkville and Tuscaloosa.

No, Freeze isn't a great coach. Freeze is par for the course,just like Mullen.

So you're saying the teams are equal? And did you really just bring up that we HAD to kick a last second field goal to beat Arky? Thats just like you saying Morale victories aren't worth a damn. It doesn't matter how you win or lose it only matters who gets the W.

You should really practice your preaching. And just like you said, neither of these teams has beaten anybody worth a damn. Y'all best victory this year is Tennessee at home, our best victory is Arky on the road.

Plus you have your weekly theme: first it was "We Believe" then the "Snowbowl" but then you find excuses for getting whooped by teams not named South Alabama, or we caught them when they were playing hard....feed me some more garbage

Plus you have your weekly theme: first it was "We Believe" then the "Snowbowl" but then you find excuses for getting whooped by teams not named South Alabama, or we caught them when they were playing hard....feed me some more garbage

There are 118 FBS teams not names south alabama and we have gotten beat by three of them. You have gotten beat by 6 of them.

There are 118 FBS teams not names south alabama and we have gotten beat by three of them. You have gotten beat by 6 of them.

We would have the same record as you if we had your schedule. No wonder Hostess went out of business, it's because all the cupcakes are down in Starkville!

We would have the same record as you if we had your schedule. No wonder Hostess went out of business, it's because all the cupcakes are down in Starkville!

You know you are desperate when your best smack is "We are actually equally as good as you. We aren't that much worse!"

Come on man, step up your game. It's Egg Bowl week.

Still, I don't know why you are being so trolly, I think most State posters recognize how well you guys have played this season and are predicting a UofM win....

You know you are desperate when your best smack is "We are actually equally as good as you. We aren't that much worse!"

Come on man, step up your game. It's Egg Bowl week.

No not only would we have won the games on your schedule, the teams we played in common we were much more competitive.

No not only would we have won the games on your schedule, the teams we played in common we were much more competitive in.

I know. It took a last second field goal for you to beat Arky and we were done with them midway through the third....

I know. It took a last second field goal for you to beat Arky and we were done with them midway through the third....

Oh but wait based on your past reasoning, we caught Arkansas when they were playing passionate football....Lets just stop this, its getting stupid.

Still, I don't know why you are being so trolly, I think most State posters recognize how well you guys have played this season and are predicting a UofM win....

No....Well have to agree to disagree.

This is what's :lanekiffin:ing wrong with your fanbase. Jesus

Riots in Oxford are what's wrong in Starkville?

Rebels at home and got to win to go bowling...I like them and a win by the Rebels helps Vandy in bowl picture

Right now he's just par. Enjoy it while it lasts. He'll be kicking Mullen's teeth in for years to come in the near future.

LOL

He beat one of your best teams in two decades. Come one, now. You know that's true. And the Nuttster did lead you guys to back to back cotton bowls.

1dawg really is the only one in the thread bowing at the feet of Mullen still, cause he beat Nutt 3 times. I don't see as much confidence in most of the rest of y'all. I'm not sure how this game goes honestly

You honestly just can't wrap your little Confederate head around the fact that we're better than you,huh?

No I'm really not that impressed with y'all of late. I see plenty of reasons why we can beat y'all. But plenty of reasons y'all could beat us. You're the one being a homer in this thread not me. I've said this game is a toss up and everyone really seems to think the same besides you. You really are clueless if you think State is that much better, if any, than us.

You are not better at a single position with the exception of one receiver than State. please tell me when Freeze is supposed to impress me. What? You got up to play LSU in Baton rouge like ya'll always do. Hell, Nutt went 4-8 and was still a last second td from beating the tigers in 2010. This EB reeks of 2010, while we're on that.

I think we have more talent and size at every position, except WR, but I haven't seen a coach get more out of a messy roster than Freeze this season. UofM's roster is a mess. No size. Little speed. Little talent and no depth. But they are going to be fighting for a bowl birth. Against MSU, the game (whether their fans admit it or not) is the one they want to win more than any other this season. They have a chance to flip momentum in the state and show recruits they are on the rise and all that.

We have a chance to stomp the throat like Nutt did three years ago. The difference is Nutt didn't recognize the threat we were and that he had the opportunity to cement UofM in the state. I hope Merlin recognized the opportunity we have.

I think we have more talent and size at every position, except WR, but I haven't seen a coach get more out of a messy roster than Freeze this season. UofM's roster is a mess. No size. Little speed. Little talent and no depth. But they are going to be fighting for a bowl birth. Against MSU, the game (whether their fans admit it or not) is the one they want to win more than any other this season. They have a chance to flip momentum in the state and show recruits they are on the rise and all that.

We have a chance to stomp the throat like Nutt did three years ago. The difference is Nutt didn't recognize the threat we were and that he had the opportunity to cement UofM in the state. I hope Merlin recognized the opportunity we have.

that's an excuse propagated by ole miss fans as to why they lost that game. Supposedly, Nutt didn't understand the rivalry. Bologna.