Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAMECOCK_FAN

Week 13: Mississippi State at OIe Miss

Mississippi State at Ole Miss   42 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

250 posts in this topic

Nah, man. If Mullen has proven anything, it's that he has OM's number. This year won't be any different. Think, and it kills me to make this comparison, Tubbs in the Iron Bowl a few years back.

Dude, don't feel special. Every team in the SEC "had our number" when Nutt was coach. Don't kid yourself.

Seriously raise your hand if you know one person that has ever honestly been hit with a cowbell.

I do. Happened in the Junction after the game. I wasn't there, but saw his head that Monday. Knowing him, he prob deserved it though

Dude, don't feel special. Every team in the SEC "had our number" when Nutt was coach. Don't kid yourself.

Nutt had back to back cotton bowl wins.

I do. Happened in the Junction after the game. I wasn't there, but saw his head that Monday. Knowing him, he prob deserved it though

Was it filed with the cops?

You hear this every year, yet no one is ever able to verify it....I would rather get cracked in the dome with a cowbell than take some of what's been happening on Ole Miss' campus here lately.

Yes there may have been some yelling but no fear of violence.

Nutt had back to back cotton bowl wins.

Those are Big 12 teams not SEC teams, dunce.

Was it filed with the cops?

Hell idk. I was too busy laughing at him to ask that kind of question

Those are Big 12 teams not SEC teams, dunce.

He had to beat some SEC teams to get there.

You're impossible...

Do you always come off looking this bad in a debate?

Do you always come off looking this bad in a debate?

If you don't recall correctly, Ole Miss hadn't beaten an SEC team in two years up until the Auburn game this year. Therefore it's not just Mullen who has had our number during his time at State, it is the majority of the entire SEC. Don't feel special because you think "Mullen has our number".

Then you say he wins two cotton bowls. Those are against big 12 teams, and that was 3 years ago, when Mullen started. Need I go further?

If you don't recall correctly, Ole Miss hadn't beaten an SEC team in two years up until the Auburn game this year. Therefore it's not just Mullen who has had our number during his time at State, it is the majority of the entire SEC. Don't feel special because you think "Mullen has our number".

Then you say he wins two cotton bowls. Those are against big 12 teams, and that was 3 years ago, when Mullen started. Need I go further?

I know this is hard for you, but think here. You beat UK in 2010. It was only 2011 that you went winless in the SEC. I don't know how you can say that a coach WHO IS UNDEFEATED AGAINST YOU AND BEAT YOU IN ONE OF YOUR BEST YEARS IN THE LAST DECADE isn't better than you.

I almost feel like this thread may wind up being more entertaining than the game itself.

Almost

I know this is hard for you, but think here. You beat UK in 2010. It was only 2011 that you went winless in the SEC. I don't know how you can say that a coach WHO IS UNDEFEATED AGAINST YOU AND BEAT YOU IN ONE OF YOUR BEST YEARS IN THE LAST DECADE isn't better than you.

Because he hasn't coached against Freeze yet. Until this year, Mullen is absolutely better than us. But you can't compare the past three years to this year. Saying that you are confident that y'all are going to win because Mullen has performed well against us in the past is just ignorant. And if you really think that, then you know nothing about football.

Because he hasn't coached against Freeze yet. Until this year, Mullen is absolutely better than us. But you can't compare the past three years to this year. Saying that you are confident that y'all are going to win because Mullen has performed well against us in the past is just ignorant. And if you really think that, then you know nothing about football.

I'm telling you it doesn't make a shred of difference to Mullen who your coach is. State will plays balls to the wall this game because it is the EB, and yes, I think our best is better than your best.

I'm telling you it doesn't make a shred of difference to Mullen who your coach is. State will plays balls to the wall this game because it is the EB, and yes, I think our best is better than your best.

I'm telling you, it doesn't make a shred of difference to Freeze what Mullen has done in the past 3 EB's. If you don't think Hugh Freeze has transformed this team into something different, you have lost your mind.

This is not the same Rebels team from the '11 season.

I have a feeling that this game is going to be a blowout the thing I don't know is who will win it.

Our best will beat UofM's beat this year. I don't know if we will bring our best. I'm pretty sure Bucky will make sure the Rebs bring it.

If Mullens best team showed up against Alabama, Texas A&M, LSU, and Tennessee. I like my chances!

I'm telling you, it doesn't make a shred of difference to Freeze what Mullen has done in the past 3 EB's. If you don't think Hugh Freeze has transformed this team into something different, you have lost your mind.

This is not the same Rebels team from the '11 season.

What has Freeze done except pile up moral victories? Ya'll want to nit pickMullen? Ok. Freeze hasn't beaten a team worth a damn this year either. He beat an awful Auburn team, had to have a last second field goal to beat a woeful Arkansas team, and has been dominated by every team he's played worth two craps except for LSU.

Ok.....OK......Lets hear it: We played Bama tough. No you didn't. Not really. That game was just as over at the half as ours was. You almost beat TAMU, you say? Jhonny Football is on another level than he was then. They would kill you if he brought the game to Oxford that he to Starkville and Tuscaloosa.

No, Freeze isn't a great coach. Freeze is par for the course,just like Mullen.

If Mullens best team showed up against Alabama, Texas A&M, LSU, and Tennessee. I like my chances!

If that choke job of a coach of yours brings his team, I like or chances in the fourth. lol Next.

It will be interesting to see if Banks can shut down Moncrief. Freeze has to find a way to exploit State's weak front 7. Mackey will see a lot of touches.

This game could come down to which punt returner drops more punts. Lol

Our best will beat UofM's beat this year. I don't know if we will bring our best. I'm pretty sure Bucky will make sure the Rebs bring it.

LOL Knoxdog is consistent. Dude still has zero faith in Mullen. This, of all games, Mullen will bring his best.

It will be interesting to see if Banks can shut down Moncrief. Freeze has to find a way to exploit State's weak front 7. Mackey will see a lot of touches.

This game could come down to which punt returner drops more punts. Lol

Banks has consistently not covered the opponents best receiver all season. Whoever he covers doesn't ever get the ball, but it is never their best WR. It's frustrating. Yesterday we had linebackers covering Colbi Hamilton more most of the first half.

I would not be surprised one bit if Ole Miss led the entire game and gave it away in the final 3 minutes. Freeze hasn't learned what it takes to put together a full 4 quarters of SEC ball yet.