• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GatorHunter

Voter Fraud...

58 posts in this topic

It's time for us to put aside our petty bickering, so rather than debate this the Democratic Party and Obama campaign team would hereby like to to give up the electoral votes from Ohio and Virginia. To make this commitment even more clear, they'll even give up Florida's electoral votes as a sign of good faith.

All better?

Liberals will lie, cheat and steal to keep power...everyone that follows politics know this

"The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep on giving, despite the long-term unsustainability."

I stopped reading there. If I want to read an article from an obviously unprofessional journalist ill go to... well apparently townhall.com lol. That article is just sour grapes and the republicans should be embarrassed that this stuff is out there.

"The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep on giving, despite the long-term unsustainability."

I stopped reading there. If I want to read an article from an obviously unprofessional journalist ill go to... well apparently townhall.com lol. That article is just sour grapes and the republicans should be embarrassed that this stuff is out there.

Came here to say this. Piss poor journalism with a piss poor agenda.

name='GatorHunter' timestamp='1352685154' post='825324933']

Obama Likely Won Re-Election Through Election Fraud - Rachel Alexander - Page 1

[/u]

Are you suggesting that they used the Chicago Voting Model outside the confines of Illinois? Perish the thought.

They do it in Alabama, why would they not do everywhere else? Our wonderful news readers would never consider mentioning Democriminals doing such on their nightly "news" extravaganzas.

Politicians will lie, cheat and steal to keep power...everyone that follows politics know this

FIFY

Anyone else hear military absentee ballots arrived a day late and could have swung the election? Read it here however I'm not sure how accurate it is.

Military Absentee Ballots Delivered One Day Late, Would Have Swung Election For Romney | The Duffel Blog

And no I'm not still griping about Obama winning just sharing the link.

My buddy is a private contractor...works on sonar equipment for the military...spends most of his time in Bahrain at a large US military base. He said the same thing...said none of the soldiers at that base were given the opportunity to vote. Wonder why Republicans don't push this? I know why Obama isn't.

One thing to keep in mind. Obama did NOT win a single state that had a voter ID law on the books

Ponder that one.....

Excuse me for asking but....what is incorrect about that statement? Seems pretty harsh but is the reality we face.

I hope more and more people start calling it like it is. Our country is nearly lost to the lazy (and I'm not referring to the needy).

One thing to keep in mind. Obama did NOT win a single state that had a voter ID law on the books

Ponder that one.....

Shocker!!! :)

Anyone else hear military absentee ballots arrived a day late and could have swung the election? Read it here however I'm not sure how accurate it is.

http://www.duffelblog.com/2012/11/military-absentee-ballots-delivered-one-day-late-would-have-swung-election-for-romney/

And no I'm not still griping about Obama winning just sharing the link.

Could you imagine if this were absentee ballots from San Francisco? The left would be screaming "disenfranchised voters" and DEMANDING a recount. Lawyers would be mobilized.

Where is the ACLU? They gunna stand up for the rights of the military?

In other news. I have stickers on my sedan. on the back drivers side door there is a sticker that says, " OBAMA - why stupid people shouldnt vote." This old geezer pulled up next to me and said, "guess im pretty stupid huh?" ROFL it didnt process to me what he said immediatley but when it did i just replyed with ,"yea your a dumbass" Lol thats how my morning started. Just thought id share.

Excuse me for asking but....what is incorrect about that statement? Seems pretty harsh but is the reality we face.

I hope more and more people start calling it like it is. Our country is nearly lost to the lazy (and I'm not referring to the needy).

its is very condescending, and attempts to paint everyone that voted for obama as a freeloading bum. im a rightie and i find that article unprofessional. there are childish ways to word things, and professional ways to word things and then there is in the middle. she used the childish approach, which makes me think she is a spoiled bitch that is throwing a temper tantrum over not getting her way. the tone of her article isnt one of despair or worry, its one of anger and jealousy. just my opinion. i didnt like it when lefties did this s--t to bush and i dont like it when righties do it to obama. problem is, she isnt attacking the president, she is attacking the voters. i really hate the arrogance and "everyone that thinks different than me is stupid" mindset.

if we arent careful the right and left will hate each other so much that we wont ever have an efficient congress again that will work with each other to pass legislation that we can benefit from...... oh wait.

Liberals will lie, cheat and steal to keep power...everyone that follows politics know this

All politicians will do this, regardless of party.

Because it is completely biased and slanted. You're not supposed to have an agenda while being a journalist.

Exactly what I was thinking. Our entire system is screwed up.

Ron Paul? I would love to see evidence of him lying, cheating or stealing.....

Ron Paul? I would love to see evidence of him lying, cheating or stealing.....

Come on you know I love RP. I made a broad generalization but the vast majority of politicians lie, cheat, and steal.