• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neil Caudle is Superman

First game of the year...

8 posts in this topic

I wasn't going to go to any Auburn games at all this year... It would have been the first year since I was old enough to go that I hadn't been to at least one Auburn football game. Why support an AD and coach that are doing a terrible job? They need to know how pissed the fans are by seeing empty seats at every home game...

But my dad's never been to an Auburn-UGA game before despite having seen Auburn play every other SEC team multiple times (besides the two new ones that don't count) and I got two good seats for very cheap, so it was impossible to say no. I have a pretty good record at Auburn games so maybe we can help AU win; we'll miss less tackles than any of our defensive players and will probably have a better idea of what's going on in the game than Scott Loeffler does!

I just hope I don't feel like a Chizik supporter at the game tonight...

And I hope I don't see BMFP anywhere near the stadium! :trollface:

Prepare for a larger UGA crowd in our stadium than ours. Please tell me there is nO way you can become a Cheezit supporter. I don't care if we win 1200-0 he is still a dumass.

Oh I don't won't to totally rain on you parade man, so I hope you do have a good time tailgating and what not.

Prepare for a larger UGA crowd in our stadium than ours. Please tell me there is nO way you can become a Cheezit supporter. I don't care if we win 1200-0 he is still a dumass.

Yeah I'm fully expecting a big UGA turnout, even in the student section..

And hell no, I can't support Jizzdick after this season, I just don't want to feel like I'm somehow supporting him by being there, lol

So far so good, it's gonna either be a very interesting night or an infuriating one. We'll see!

Is there even a buzz at all around the stadium? Give me a feel of what it's like. You gotten into any conversations with other fans about our situation?

Well, I can tell you it's dead now... There was a buzz early but I'm in the student section where it is always pumped early.

I can say I'm surprised by the Auburn turnout, I expected the fan ratio to be much closer but looking around the stadium early we outnumbered UGa pretty heavily.

Never saw this, but yeah, after halftime it was pretty empty in the student section... a surprising number of people stayed through the third quarter everywhere else but they were gone after the INT.

• Titans4Vols
      Arkansas is only favored by 1 point more(35) over Alcorn State than Alabama is over Kentucky...that is insane.
    • cocky4ever
      Most people here probably think I love Trump but actually I just think he is the only chance we have to get someone in the office who will steer us off of this unsustainable path. Hillary has supported most attacks on the middle class. She loves NAFTA and supported the TPP. And as Trump pointed out(which I'm amazed hasn't gotten more attention) the only thing that seems good about the past 8 years is actually just an illusion. Once the fed stops unjustifiably propping up the stock market we'll be right back where we started when Obama walked into office, only with a s--t ton more debt. And Hillary wants to carry out the same types of policies. So we have someone who supports horrible policies, is incredibly corrupt, and will assuredly s--t all over the constitution with her Supreme Court nominations.    Trump may may or may not do much better, but he almost certainly couldn't do worse. 
    • jacobp
      As is the Razorback Foundation.   there are more than two, but not money. Any funds directed toward the big three sports from the university are always sent back at the end of the year, usually with an extra $2-3 million attached   
    • TheRealBrave
      UGA has 0 talent at OL. True freshman QB. Possession WR's that cannot catch. Kickers cannot make middle-school level kicks. Half of our secondary are better at being matadors than corners
    • bobbyb0322
      No. Gary Johnson is a pretty successful business man in his own right. I mean, he didn't have daddy's millions to build his business from so he didn't get quite to that level that Trump did having everything given to him.
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      foxflyer5
      foxflyer5
    3. 3
      razorhead
      razorhead
    4. 4
      JoeGator