• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

w00k

when the lord comes to take christians to heaven....

250 posts in this topic

There should be some pretty good free stuff left laying around.

when the lord comes to take christians to heaven....

...im gonna party my ass off

When the Lord comes to take us to Heaven...."chill" is not a word I would use to describe what will happen next.

the book of Revelation is pretty terrifying, I will give you that.

Most of us aren't dicks, for the record. The assholes are just very vocal.

as we are ascending im going to be flipping all you faggots the bird while screaming "we just evolved, you didnt!"

earth is going to be a chill and much safer place

Look at how much good has come of naturalism. Hitler, Stalin, Mao....ahhhh, those were the good ole days when everything was safe and chill.

Look at how much good has come of naturalism. Hitler, Stalin, Mao....ahhhh, those were the good ole days when everything was safe and chill.

Hitler was a Catholic. So was Mussolini. We don't really want to get into which side has committed worse genocide - atheists or christians. Christians will win that argument, as they've gone out of their way to prove so throughout history.

Hitler was a Catholic. So was Mussolini. We don't really want to get into which side has committed worse genocide - atheists or christians. Christians will win that argument, as they've gone out of their way to prove so throughout history.

claiming hitler was a catholic is like claiming undercover dea agents are drug dealers.

claiming hitler was a catholic is like claiming undercover dea agents are drug dealers.

He was outspoken against Atheism and compared it to communism and jewish principles. He reaffirmed his christian status in Mein Kampf numerous times. It's not even a debate.

He was outspoken against Atheism and compared it to communism and jewish principles. He reaffirmed his christian status in Mein Kampf numerous times. It's not even a debate.

georgias defense sucks

I expect good things from this... do not disappoint me internet I need some funnies.

Which to be fair to real Christianity, ANYONE can claim to be Christian and to be doing things in the name of God. Atheist always proudly and smugly proclaim "Christians have committed genocide thoughout history", when in reality those people weren't acting under Gods authority and were in direct contradiction of the Bible, which clearly defines what a Christian actually is.

The fact is that there are a lot of self proclaimed Christians who have done some terrible things, actual Christians as defined by the Bible have not.

Which to be fair to real Christianity, ANYONE can claim to be Christian and to be doing things in the name of God. Atheist always proudly and smugly proclaim "Christians have committed genocide thoughout history", when in reality those people weren't acting under Gods authority and were in direct contradiction of the Bible, which clearly defines what a Christian actually is.

The fact is that there are a lot of self proclaimed Christians who have done some terrible things, actual Christians as defined by the Bible have not.

I'm an actual christian and I've done some pretty messed up stuff. Read about any of the apostles, most of them were pretty messed up before meeting Christ. Christians have messed up a lot, thats kinda the point.

For the record, the Bible does not contain the word 'rapture'. The Bible teaches that Jesus will come back and recreate the earth, and Heaven will exist as a physical place on earth, not an ethereal realm with harps and robes. So, its more like when the good Lord brings Heaven to us.

Carry on.

I'm an actual christian and I've done some pretty messed up stuff. Read about any of the apostles, most of them were pretty messed up before meeting Christ. Christians have messed up a lot, thats kinda the point.

Messed up stuff? Like rape and genocide in the name of your religion?

I'm speaking in refernce to Therealbraves post about all the genocides, and really terrible acts commited by people supposedly in the name of chrisitanity vs Athiests.

Also as a point of historical accuracy that I didn't put in my other post. Mussolini was a self proclaimed athiest for much of his life. His only real association with the Catholic Church was being forcibly raised into it by his mother. He appealed to the pope and such for political reasons in his career, but he was far from ever being 'religious' in any way.