• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheRealBrave

To the anti-Libertarian Republican Crowd...

143 posts in this topic

Or you can educate yourself on Ron Paul and ask yourself if a guy with 30+ years of federal level politics and 1 (one) passed bill into law is the guy we need to right the ship. We need a guy that can fix this not a guy that can just talk about it.

Or you can educate yourself on Ron Paul and ask yourself if a guy with 30+ years of federal level politics and 1 (one) passed bill into law is the guy we need to right the ship. We need a guy that can fix this not a guy that can just talk about it.

Who else has even talked about it? Obama/Romney had the same exact policies.

/nb4 smokes and secats heads blow off in anger

by a few seconds only.

Look I am all about a 3rd party rebranding of the conservative party. I would love to see a fiscal conservative constitutional states rights party. We have 8 years to make it happen. I honestly hope this defeat tonight springboards us that direction. We need to move away from the stigma of the old republican party and the stigma of senile Ron Paul. Until that happens we are going to decline into a fall not seen since Rome fell.

Actually they didnt. But thats ok. The partys were different enough to make up for the issues they were in agreememt on. Romney was a compromise transitional guy so he wasnt going to be hawkish on the issues. The guy that followed him would have been a firebrand uniter but a guy like Romney was needed to start the healing and rebuilding.

Who else has even talked about it? Obama/Romney had the same exact policies.

We need to move away from the stigma of the old republican party and the stigma of senile Ron Paul.

qft

we need a celebrity libertarian.

by a few seconds only.

Look I am all about a 3rd party rebranding of the conservative party. I would love to see a fiscal conservative constitutional states rights party. We have 8 years to make it happen. I honestly hope this defeat tonight springboards us that direction. We need to move away from the stigma of the old republican party and the stigma of senile Ron Paul. Until that happens we are going to decline into a fall not seen since Rome fell.

What you do not seem to realize is that I am not advocating more Ron Paul. Dr. Paul's time is over, and I remain proud as ever of him. Ron Paul was never a perfect candidate; no candidate ever is.

All I am suggesting is that we use RP's economic plan, which is Austrian economics and living within our means.

Foreign policy could be reached on compromise. Social issues are the elephant in the room.

We have 4 years of perfecting this, and I'd be more than happy to work with you to rebuild the Republican Party, so long as actual changes are made and actual smaller gov't legislation enacted.

Here's to 2016. :cheers:

Neal Boortz? recruit Herman Cain?

qft

we need a celebrity libertarian.

Ill look to 2020. 2016 should be a year for a dry run for a break away group of young up and comig conservitives. 2020 could come around with the republican party on the outside looking in.

What you do not seem to realize is that I am not advocating more Ron Paul. Dr. Paul's time is over, and I remain proud as ever of him. Ron Paul was never a perfect candidate; no candidate ever is.

All I am suggesting is that we use RP's economic plan, which is Austrian economics and living within our means.

Foreign policy could be reached on compromise. Social issues are the elephant in the room.

We have 4 years of perfecting this, and I'd be more than happy to work with you to rebuild the Republican Party, so long as actual changes are made and actual smaller gov't legislation enacted.

Chicken ish. :cheers:

Neal Boortz? recruit Herman Cain?

no were trying to avoid people that are perceived to be crazy

no were trying to avoid people that are perceived to be crazy

So no libertarians. well that complicates things.

No butt hurt.

I worry my kids will never experience the America I knew.

In four more years....you'll know what I mean.

Yes. Let's continue to trust the establishment that opposed Ron Paul at every turn. They seem to have done pretty well with our budget.

Chicken ish. :cheers:

How do you block morons while posting on your phone? This guy is far worse than Limbaugh. Yet another right winger who would rather whine like a bitch and call names than actually fix anything.

This place is a perfect example of our party system as we know it today. Something doesn't go your parties way, all you can do is bitch, moan and cry. The media,our government and our people are to blame. There is no fair and balanced news anymore. thanks to Fox, CNN and MSNBC and as long as money controls them, its not going to change.

Instead of bitching about things to come, try doing something about it. If you want America back where it was, voice your opinion and act like an adult instead of pointing fingers and saying , "its all their fault".

Here we go again. The Libertarian crowd thinking they're smarter than the rest of us because they read an article about Libertarianism on Wikipedia. Typical.

From the OP's link:

"There is no general consensus on the precise definition of libertarianism."

"Libertarian schools of thought differ over the degree to which the state should be reduced. Anarchistic schools advocate complete elimination of the state. Minarchist schools advocate a state which is limited to protecting its citizens from aggression, theft, breach of contract, and fraud. Some schools accept public assistance for the poor.[5] Additionally, some schools are supportive of private property rights in the ownership of unappropriated land and natural resources while others reject such private ownership and often support common ownership instead.[6][7][8 "

Because that sounds like a great political ideology to unite enough votes to win the White House, let alone become a legitimate political party. The only faux success Libertarians enjoy is the flawed believe that they actually had any impact on a national election.

Ron Paul pretty much is the establishment. 1979- 2012 at the federal level and not a damn thing to show for it. Dudes been a party guy since 1956.

Yes. Let's continue to trust the establishment that opposed Ron Paul at every turn. They seem to have done pretty well with our budget.

I voted for Ron Paul because of his foreign policy and his stance on economics domestically. We all know the true Libertarian party is full of a bunch of goofballs. You could watch the Arkansas elections and look at them and tell that. Ron Paul is not a true Libertarian. I doubt Gary Johnson represents what many of them believe. I doubt anybody on this board is a true Libertarian, simply supporters of the idealology of Ron Paul.

I voted for Ron Paul because of his foreign policy and his stance on economics domestically. We all know the true Libertarian party is full of a bunch of goofballs. You could watch the Arkansas elections and look at them and tell that. Ron Paul is not a true Libertarian. I doubt Gary Johnson represents what many of them believe. I doubt anybody on this board is a true Libertarian, simply supporters of the idealology of Ron Paul.

There are definitely different degrees of being a Libertarian... from being a pseudo-anarchist to a fiscal conservative. Most would probably place themselves in the fiscal conservative range.

I support my Ga party with time, money and voice. I actively find local people to run in primaries and am working even now to find another challenger to the clerk of courts in my county. I volunteer at 3 local Republican offices and donate seperate money to 3 college repulican groups. What do you do?

This place is a perfect example of our party system as we know it today. Something doesn't go your parties way, all you can do is bitch, moan and cry. The media,our government and our people are to blame. There is no fair and balanced news anymore. thanks to Fox, CNN and MSNBC and as long as money controls them, its not going to change.

Instead of bitching about things to come, try doing something about it. If you want America back where it was, voice your opinion and act like an adult instead of pointing fingers and saying , "its all their fault".

• L.A.Hog
      Exactly, he tells you what you want to hear.With no plan to follow.... But he'll reveal it soon...afrer all, its only two months til election..he'll let us know pretty soon, I reckon, what his plan is.... but that wall is the plan, millions of dollars that will be pissed off before construction, then billions to build it and we pay for it.When I say we,i don't include trump because he don't pay taxes.He's a rich welfare baby.... screw that deadbeat bitch...
    • smokeyone
      Maybe it's been so long since we have seen a candidate with a clue we don't recognize them anymore.  Boarders, Standards (law), and Culture. The fundamental essence of a nation. As it stands the system has all but removed them from this dying once great nation. Nobody respects them anymore. No one want to acknowledge they matter. Hell Trump wasn't my first or second choice but he has the message we need to hear
    • bbqit
      https://medium.com/sportspickle/lsu-not-sure-who-to-hire-after-discovering-coach-eric-taylor-is-not-a-real-person-f04ae9f1b3e2#.llqop0a04
    • smokeyone
      If you can't discuss it link it to hitler I guess.
    • TheRealBrave
      I'm not even convinced Chubb is our best option right now if we're going to run into a loaded box up the gut every down with no space... might as well let a smaller back like Herrien do that. Don't know why we don't let Chubb run outside more, it's where he is very dangerous. On Richt, part of the problem is he could only find ways to win tough games when it was too late to matter
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      razorhead
      razorhead
    3. 3
      foxflyer5
      foxflyer5
    4. 4
      JoeGator