• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.
WadeWilson

WadeWilson on Erik Ainge Radio Show

115 posts in this topic

did anyone else hear the commercial for the burger on a krispy kreme donut? lol

@@WadeWilson you handled yourself pretty well. I have actually called into Finebaum a couple times and it's surpisingly hard to articulate your points on the air. It's easy to let the moment get to you and kind of forget what you planned on saying.

Haha yea. I got a text from Erik moments before I called in telling me to call in. Then I call, he talks to me during the break, tells me "Oh yea, before you go on, Bama sucks" then puts me on hold while I'm laughing. Then moments before I go on, I get cut off and have to call back super fast, so I was nervous as s--t that I was gonna mess it all up. But luckily I called back in perfectly as they were introducing me.

I hope you made sure to mention that all their listeners should come to SECTalk for more insightful discussion.

Erik Ainge and I both pimped the hell out of SECTalk, don't worry.

You weren't nearly as weird as I thought you were going to be.

Sorry to disappoint. But I figured I'd take the opportunity to promote the site rather than try to be weird for a couple of minutes. Plus, he brought up having me back on when (if) Tennessee beats Bama next year, and I pushed being back on more frequently, so who knows if I'll be invited back if I do another Tennessee article. I'd like to, it was fun this morning.

Dang, do I have to wait until the show is over to listen to that part?

They upload the show hour-by-hour throughout the day. I believe the first hour (the hour I was on) is uploaded around 11-12cst. I'll bump the thread with the link at that time.

Did you happen to announce how much you love me on air?

B/c I'm most looking forward to that.

Did you happen to announce how much you love me on air?

B/c I'm most looking forward to that.

I blinked it in morse code. It didn't occur to me that my secret code would never be seen because I was on radio. Too smart for my own good, I suppose.

I blinked it in morse code. It didn't occur to me that my secret code would never be seen because I was on radio. Too smart for my own good, I suppose.

I am disappoint. Very very disappoint.

I assume you told them that GAMECOCK_FAN was the most intelligent poster on SECTalk?

Oh hell, who am I kidding............

Looking forward to hearing the clip.

Edited by GAMECOCK_FAN

Yo @@WadeWilson, edit the first post with the segment and I'll bump this to the front page.

Starting a separate thread for this mornings happenings. I will edit it later with the podcast link. Going on now.

I'm on top of it, boss. Also, I fully expect you to fulfill our agreement about my user group and reduction in my membership fee. I think dropping it to $500 is plenty fair.

Edit: question answered in thread

Edited by StallingsBaldSpot

I am disappoint. Very very disappoint.

Wade's a dead man walking.

@@WadeWilson although I agreed that your membership price would drop to the standard member price, I forgot to mention that all members are now having to pay extra for the new home page and the radio coverage SECTalk has been providing for the past two days. So your membership will likewise reflect the new price of $995/month.

I hope that's okay.