• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOOM

Why the hell can't Georgia beat South Carolina?

43 posts in this topic

cause Richt is Spurriers bitch

Spurrier could coach a junior college team up and take it to Richt

What is "Georgia doesn't give a s--t about South Carolina no matter how much they want us to" for $1000, Alex?

25234265.jpg

because Erin Murray is not as good of a QB as Stephen Garcia/Connor Shaw

which building does USCe's SECCG trophy reside?

Couldn't afford to build it after they splurged on "We Beat Georgia" rings

Looks like 'ol Krieg has reeled in both UGA fans and SC fans alike. Mission accomplished.

bekuz dem sah ker lina boys no how 2 git it done dont they?

are u an moran or something?

Looks like 'ol Krieg has reeled in both UGA fans and SC fans alike. Mission accomplished.

Hook. Line. Sinker.

It's simple, really.

For South Carolina, Georgia is their championship game. Case in point............2011. They got left out of the SECCG so what did they do......bought rings commemorating their best season in the history of their pitiful little football program.

Next comes 2012. Georgia, after losing to them, will still be going to Atlanta and USC fans will again hang their hat on "we beat Georgia". When they figure out they don't get a trophy for doing so, they will just go out and get rings for everyone again. It's actually very amusing to me.

For Georgia, South Carolina is just another game on the schedule. They sucked for so long it was just a game we took for granted.

This has the potential to be one of the best troll efforts I've seen in a while

It's simple, really.

For South Carolina, Georgia is their championship game. Case in point............2011. They got left out of the SECCG so what did they do......bought rings commemorating their best season in the history of their pitiful little football program.

Next comes 2012. Georgia, after losing to them, will still be going to Atlanta and USC fans will again hang their hat on "we beat Georgia". When they figure out they don't get a trophy for doing so, they will just go out and get rings for everyone again. It's actually very amusing to me.

For Georgia, South Carolina is just another game on the schedule. They sucked for so long it was just a game we took for granted.

Lol

Lattimore, and we wont have to worry about that anymore.

In an odd way, I hope we have to worry about him again

Let's don't get it twisted....

1) UGA fans care deeply about SC...if they didn't this wouldn't be the biggest pissing match on the board. They can't stand the fact that they keep losing to us.

2.) SC has much bigger goals than beating UGA...it's just that that particular goal is the easiest one to accomplish. And the only reason we bring it up so often is to shut Dawg fans up.

3.) the inside of my asshole.....every Dawg fan on here can kiss it.

1) UGA fans care deeply about SC...if they didn't this wouldn't be the biggest pissing match on the board. They can't stand the fact that they keep losing to us.

2.) SC has much bigger goals than beating UGA...it's just that that particular goal is the easiest one to accomplish. And the only reason we bring it up so often is to shut Dawg fans up.

You want Georgia fans inside your asshole? Gross dude.

post-2389-135163048271_thumb.jpg

I find this entire post intensely disturbing. Your desire to get your salad tossed by Dawg fans is pretty revealing. I'm not certain that's something you should have shared on a message board.

apparently so is almost every game you play against a top 10 team

Listen, you mf'er...what you said about Georgia, well, it's just...

post-2389-135164234963_thumb.jpg

It's a shame we don't play SCAR now, as they are no longer a top 10 team.