• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RebelFan_14

Hello there

17 posts in this topic

My good friend from High School was one of the founders of this website. I have great SEC sports knowledge and would love to hear everyone opinions.

Good to have you.

Great......

Just messing. Welcome! Everyone on here thinks they know everything about SEC football so you'll fit right in. Post often.

Great......

Just messing. Welcome! Everyone on here thinks they know everything about SEC football so you'll fit right in. Post often.

What is football? The only sport that I know about is basketball hence to avatar.

My good friend from High School was one of the founders of this website. I have great SEC sports knowledge and would love to hear everyone opinions.

Benthelus? For those who don't remember he was OM's version of TDArkansasOhMy.

Also would like to say to all, I am realist and you won't be seeing posts by me that are way off from the majority. My plan is to become an analyst one day and just ask Benny, he would agree for sure about my SEC sports knowledge

Benthelus? For those who don't remember he was OM's version of TDArkansasOhMy.

Nobody was like TD..... NOBODY

Great......

I know ish about the foosball....foosball is tha devil.

Welcome. Watch for aholes. This place is teeming with them.

• Similar Content

• ForwardRebels
      By ForwardRebels
      What an absolute mess it's going to be when it's finished. Not sure if anyone has seen the design, but I fail to see how the "improvements" will improve the terrible congestion.

HottyToddy.com had an article if you'd like to have a read about it: http://hottytoddy.com/2014/12/18/hwy-6-interchange-love-it-or-not-its-here-to-stay/
      Our tax dollars at work, ppl. *smdh*
    • ForwardRebels
      By ForwardRebels
      Y'all know the drill; y'all know what this thread is for; Football, Basketball, Baseball, Track, Disk Golf, Rifle Teams, Tiddleywinks, or whatever other sport you want to talk trash your esteemed rival in/about.
      If it involves Mississippi State/Ole Miss and trash talking, post it here.
      @@JDawg @ @@1dawgfan09 @@carl winslow @@bulldawg28 @@adfalcon @@Benny @@ihateAU @@GoldenRebel @@BulldawgFan @UM rebel @@davidees @@bbqit @@nova @@RedRebelBlue @@Weston M @@The Doctor @@question_marking @@A10Rebel @@JoeGator (<---aka JoeDawg ) @@BatesvilleBaron @@bluelightstar @@Bulldawg22 @@Bulldog17 @@Colonel Black Bear @@Cianne @@dawgbit @E-Man @@engie @@Leonidas @ @@OlDirtyFaulkner @@Schwinn @@shamoan @@tawoody @@TheODoN @@timNem @@VARebel
      And just for es and giggles @
    • Tider27
      By Tider27
      This year we'll be allowing the members to choose the GOTW every Sunday until Monday night. Let's try to be as honest and non-homer as we can be, as this will be the article for the home page that leads to the game thread.
    • RebelsRule10
      By RebelsRule10
      http://www.philsteele.com/bowls/13-14/bowlprojections.html
    • ForwardRebels
      By ForwardRebels
      Post a pic of a current/former Ole Miss football player here, as we count down the days until Rebel Nation invades Nashville to kickoff the 2013 season
      I'll start:
      Former Kicker, Bryson Rose: (credit to Ole Miss athletics for the pic)