• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Penguin

Obama is an islamic cocain pushing indonesian

11 posts in this topic

There ya go.

much appreciated. More importantly the lady pouring tea into her nose know feels that all her hard work has paid off.

much appreciated. More importantly the lady pouring tea into her nose know feels that all her hard work has paid off.

And really, during the holiday season, that's all that matters.

Bump because this gif didnt get a single highfive....what a waste.

That's because you are a LIAR! Everyone knows that he can't be an Indonesian since he is, in fact, from Kenya

If this thread doesn't turn into a flame war by page 2 I will be very disappoint.

President Obama is a turd burglar. It's true, I know somebody that knows somebody that is someone's relative in the SS and he said President Obama burgles turds.

President Obama is a turd burglar. It's true, I know somebody that knows somebody that is someone's relative in the SS and he said President Obama burgles turds.

I seen it!