• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAMECOCK_FAN

Week 9: Florida vs. Georgia

Florida vs. Georgia   39 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

373 posts in this topic

Here's your official game thread for discussion and predictions on week 9's matchup between Florida and Georgia.

Wish I was in Jax this weekend!

Gators - 27

Dawgs - 30

I'll actually be driving up to Gainesville to watch this one with some of my friends. I guess I'll have to get in as many reminders about how October was going to be a bad month for the Gators and a good month for UGA as I can before I leave.

Been calling it for a while now, I think the Dawgs pull the upset and secure Richt's job. :trollface:

UGA 34

UF 31

Hey, people predicting UGA to win: have you seen us play?

Hey, people predicting UGA to win: have you seen us play?

Thats what I am saying.

Florida must win so that I can keep dreaming that someone is good enough to beat Alabama

Georgia hasn't impressed me at all defensively. The Gators, meanwhile, are elite defensively.

I'll say Florida 23, Georgia 10. It'll be a hard-fought, close game for 3 quarters but a game-deciding TD in the 4th will turn it from a 6-point game to a 13-point game to finish it off.

Only way UGA wins is if Florida just makes unforced mistakes and blows it.

IDK. It seems that Georgia can't get out of their own way while Florida plays a lot like an LSU team with quarterback development. Driskel looks better each week and I think that Georgia has regressed some. The added dimension of the wildcat at Florida is something else to prepare for entirely.

Only way UGA wins is if Florida just makes unforced mistakes and blows it.

I have seen that somewhere before.

Our offense isn't very good, but if you'll watch our games, it has been different every week.

It's probably hell to prepare for us.

Florida: 33

Georgia: 17

Our offense isn't very good, but if you'll watch our games, it has been different every week.

It's probably hell to prepare for us.

Florida: 33

Georgia: 17

Yeah they look turrible. 44-11 was the final yesterday right?

Yeah they look turrible. 44-11 was the final yesterday right?

Yeah, but we only had 183 yards of offense I think.

South Carolina's defense dominated us until we went with the wildcat.

Alright Dawgs and Gatas.

Show of posts:

Who is making the trip to Jax?

Who is actually going to the game and where ya sitting?

I live here so yes im going to the game. Tailgating starting at 7am.

Sitting in the UGA student section field level row A.

Gonna be fuqed up beyond reason.

You can bet your ass I'll be there.

Not sure where I'm sitting yet.

Upper level in the Gator section somewhere.

Georgia_Fark.jpg

I don't have one Georgia fan I know that is confident in this team. We are underperforming as a team, can't seem to beat a ranked team, much less #2, and our coach seems to be happy with our performance. This doesn't look good for the red and black.

Wish I was in Jax this weekend!

Gators - 27

Dawgs - 30

wow---we appreciate the confidence---but I dont feel it right now !

Been calling it for a while now, I think the Dawgs pull the upset and secure Richt's job. :trollface:

UGA 34

UF 31

I sure hope you are not let down, but UGA has not looked like Big Boy football lately.

You can bet your ass I'll be there.

Not sure where I'm sitting yet.

Upper level in the Gator section somewhere.

Georgia_Fark.jpg

Haha. Told my fiancee this morning UGA vs UF weekend is like my Christmas. Weather has been excellent here the last few days too so hopefully it stays this way.

Im tailgating in the parking lot to the left of the touchdown lot if your facing away from the stadium. Nice concrete lot right off the main road in.

• jacobp
    • TheRealBrave
      And you keep mistaking me for some ardent Trump fan. Don't know how many times I have to tell you, I voted for Kasich and loved when Mitt Romney tore Trump apart   I am about as far from a protectionist as you will find
    • TheRealBrave
      LSU has this easily, Locke hasn't faced a defense anywhere near LSU's level yet. LSU 24 Mizzou 10
    • L.A.Hog
      Exactly, he tells you what you want to hear.With no plan to follow.... But he'll reveal it soon...afrer all, its only two months til election..he'll let us know pretty soon, I reckon, what his plan is.... but that wall is the plan, millions of dollars that will be pissed off before construction, then billions to build it and we pay for it.When I say we,i don't include trump because he don't pay taxes.He's a rich welfare baby.... screw that deadbeat bitch...
    • smokeyone
      Maybe it's been so long since we have seen a candidate with a clue we don't recognize them anymore.  Boarders, Standards (law), and Culture. The fundamental essence of a nation. As it stands the system has all but removed them from this dying once great nation. Nobody respects them anymore. No one want to acknowledge they matter. Hell Trump wasn't my first or second choice but he has the message we need to hear
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      razorhead
      razorhead
    3. 3
      foxflyer5
      foxflyer5
    4. 4
      JoeGator