• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harry Rex Vonner

Ole Miss sucks: by Harry Rex Vonner

16 posts in this topic

But not as bad as Auburn.

And I do like my idea of a class action against Bobby Lowder.

My, my, Lucien taught me well.

/thought thread would be by a new State fan

/left thread surprised

What kind of dinosaur is a Harry Rex?

One that doesn't shave :trollface:

*budumm-tsst!*

Well I'm here to take my medicine.

Good job Ole Miss. You kicked our pathetic asses.

Go eat some crow s--t pie and a bullet.

^^^^^^

could be the meanest thing ive ever read. Lol

^^^^^^

could be the meanest thing ive ever read. Lol

I know I'm a first class asshole.

A10Reb, I'd like to buy you a drink. I'm thinking Macallan 18 if you're up for a shot. I appreciate a first class asshole. Really. I hate message boards because it's so hard to come across as sincere when you're typing an agreement to something that on the surface seems so harsh and mean. But I really would buy you a drink.

I hope you can tell I'm being sincere agreeing and appreciating your self-portrait of a first class asshole.

A10Reb, I'd like to buy you a drink. I'm thinking Macallan 18 if you're up for a shot. I appreciate a first class asshole. Really. I hate message boards because it's so hard to come across as sincere when you're typing an agreement to something that on the surface seems so harsh and mean. But I really would buy you a drink.

I hope you can tell I'm being sincere agreeing and appreciating your self-portrait of a first class asshole.

Yeah bro I'm in and I like the way you're thinkin'.