Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sunshinefan8

The Number 52-0

250 posts in this topic

Yesterday was an exciting and wild day for college football. Alabama played Arkansas in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Alabama was very tough and powerful throughout the whole game scoring touchdowns and field goals while the Arkansas Razorbacks played scoreless and trying to score a touchdown or a field goal. At the end, Alabama prevailed and won a victory while Arkansas has its second loss in a row by a score of 52-0. In Tallahassee, Florida, Florida State played their home game against Wake Forest. The Seminoles have an all-powerful defense team prompting them to score several touchdowns. Wake Forest was scoreless throughout the whole game. Florida State made their second shut out against Wake forest with a score of 52-0, giving them their third win of the season. There's something strange about the number 52-0. It's linked to two teams who outscored their opponents, Florida State and Alabama. Last night, I watched SportsCenter and I saw the scoreboard on tv. I just found out that Alabama has shut out Arkansas, 52-0. It's the same number that Florida State's final score of the game vs. Wake Forest. For all college football fans, they're surprised that they have seen the score 52-0. It means that both team have shut out their opponents at the end of the game. They will always remember the score that will make history in the books, the number 52-0.

Wait, so two teams scored 52 points? Two teams scored 7 TDs and 1 field goal? Both teams won? Alabama and FSU were those teams? I still don't get it.

It means that both team have shut out their opponents at the end of the game. They will always remember the score that will make history in the books, the number 52-0.

First of all, it is pretty obvious that if one team has zero points that they were shut out. Second, I don't think that I will remember this score and I don't think it makes the history book. What exactly was the point of this thread?

fact, 52 divided by 0 = cannot divide by zero

First of all, it is pretty obvious that if one team has zero points that they were shut out. Second, I don't think that I will remember this score and I don't think it makes the history book. What exactly was the point of this thread?

Alabama and Florida State won by shutting out Arkansas and Wake Forest with a score of 52-0.

if that was a troll, it was terrible. if it was a legitimate post, it was terrible. you must be terrible.

(google succinctness, you terrible, terrible person you.)

Alabama and Florida State won by shutting out Arkansas and Wake Forest with a score of 52-0.

I knew that but didn't think we needed a whole thread devoted to it.

You're on par with GU with stats like these, my friend.

If you are looking for a good stat how about this, Arkansas and Wake Forest both suck.

I knew that but didn't think we needed a whole thread devoted to it.

If you are looking for a good stat how about this, Arkansas and Wake Forest both suck.

Arkansas and Wake Forest were scoreless throughout the whole game yesterday. They have been outscored by both teams and were trying to play as well as they could. Their score was 0.

Arkansas and Wake Forest were scoreless throughout the whole game yesterday. They have been outscored by both teams and were trying to play as well as they could. Their score was 0.

Yes. But what did their opponents score?

FSU won over Wake Forest 52-0.

oh ok thanks. i had heard they won by 52 and their final score was 52-0 and that they shut out wake forest, but i wasnt sure if they had won by 52 points or 52 points. did they win by 52?

i mean i knew they won 52-0 but i wasnt sure if they won 52-0 or not.

I'm going to assume that the team with the larger number of points at the end of the 4th quarter is usually awarded the victory?

The team that outscores wins.

• zartan
      true i throw communist satanic abortion parties where we read the Koran in full drag then we pray to Hillary
    • dawgbit
      Word is that this wasn't the first time the shooter instigated conflict over that exact spot. Legally, maybe....MAYBE...in the right. Morally wrong and ethically unjustified. Shooter started shit unprovoked, his attacker made a poor choice, and then the shooter compounded the situation by making a much worse one. My $0.02.
    • NextYearIsHere
      It is never bad when the Dear Leader does it...
    • DjCrenshaw
      I didnt read it but probably has a nagging vag strain
    • cocky4ever
      Hopefully it isn’t one of those lingering foot injuries that keeps coming back, but honestly I’m not too upset about him missing the SC game.    Now if we could just find an offense.....
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
    2. 2
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
    3. 3
      bbqit
      bbqit
    4. 4
      cocky4ever