• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hothotz

Going through some of these old threads from water fountain and legendary you guys have alot of drama here huh????

56 posts in this topic

Lol I have been reading some old stuff. Kinda like college all over again.

theres some classic stuff in there...hadnt been for the site crashing, there would have been stuff you wouldn't have believed

More drama than the DG house during rush week.

The site peaked years ago. Needs more hate. I keep trying...

you're a softy... quit playin'

I think I joined at the tail end of it.

Happy to say I was here for Tiger Golfer's epic meltdown and some retarded guy and his brother were complete dicks too.

Now we just have one resident d-bag.

Happy to say I was here for Tiger Golfer's epic meltdown and some retarded guy and his brother were complete dicks too.

what was the meltdown over?

what was the meltdown over?

The entire board ganged up on him...pretty much for nothing.

That used to happen regularly when there were social groups and neg rep and such

The entire board ganged up on him...pretty much for nothing.

That used to happen regularly when there were social groups and neg rep and such

Neg Rep? kind like the the high five system but a way to slap someone too? Thats cool

24375983.jpg

Neg Rep? kind like the the high five system but a way to slap someone too? Thats cool

Yeah. Your rep board was private, but whoever repped you (good or bad) could leave a comment.

One day Tiger screen shotted his rep board and posted it to show how he was being picked on.

It didn't have the desired effect

Yeah. Your rep board was private, but whoever repped you (good or bad) could leave a comment.

One day Tiger screen shotted his rep board and posted it to show how he was being picked on.

Seems to me if you did some dumb s--t like that you would just get torched harder.

Drama? Never.

brb starting another chik-fil-a thread

I always confuse you and @@GatorHater24

I don't think I hate either of you, but it's tough to keep track.

I'll try harder

Drama? Never.

brb starting another chik-fil-a thread

I love me some chicken sammiches

for my money, nothing beats the epic Auburn fan meltdown of 2009. They started off 5-0 running up huge stats against nobodies. After finally playing some real teams and realizing they sucked, it exploded. Warnings, suspensions, bans, permabans left and right. It was downright entertaining.

The day the site got hacked was one of the best days in the sites history.

I once knew a guy who screen shotted for a living......he would make wall murals and put designs on t-shirts. But he was shut down by the EPA in his prime.....

Seriously, there used to be some quality personal flame-fests on the smack-talk forum, years ago....

Some funny moments have transpired the past couple of years:

-The whole 2009 football season

-TG1 epic meltdown

-When Chalk got mad when they lost to UNI

-D^3 saga

- "THE HACK"...if you will

Seriously, there used to be some quality personal flame-fests on the smack-talk forum, years ago....

Speaking of which, whatever happened to GU? He always found himself in the middle of one one way or another