• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MIZ-FallU

Whats dress code for fans at SEC football games!

80 posts in this topic

I have heard formal wear. Just bought my Georgia and Alabama tickets. I need to know what I should rock to the games. Big 12 was t shirt and beer helmet. Should I expect the same?

?

those are home games

wear whatever the hell you normally wear

lanekiffin.gifing rookies

wut

sounds like you're trying way too hard or you're a troll. rock what you got. if you really want to try and fit in, wear some button up stuff and sperry's and colorful shorts. croakies don't hurt either. but that's if you're trying to look fratastic

A brown paper bag to put over your head. You're going to want it after a few games in this league.

?

those are home games

wear whatever the hell you normally wear

:lanekiffin:ing rookies

Dude was being courteous and asking... Don't be a doosh.

Dude was being courteous and asking... Don't be a doosh.

dont defend the dude who asked what to wear to a home game

rofl

Or at least be a doosh like these guys... I am wearing a black and gold speedo with matching body paint... And the beer helmet.

Don't forget the jorts when y'all visit Gainesville. Should blend right in.

dont defend the dude who asked what to wear to a home game

rofl

I do what I want.

Not sure if serious..........

But if serious, no idea for Mizzou.

I wear my Maroon, Mississippi State Columbia shirt to all games at DWS with some khaki pants and my favorite hat.

The alma mater on the other hand has issued a dress code that is non-mandatory, but makes you chuckle nonetheless:

http://www.olemisssports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/052512aaa.html

IDK, i think at UF they wear jorts & wife-beaters though...... :trollface:

Don't forget the jorts when y'all visit Gainesville. Should blend right in.

Damn.... i'm too slow

ill bite:

lsu: anything that doesnt restrict direct visual lines of a rat-tail or mullet you might be rocking, pimp suit optional.

bama: hounds tooth and extra credit for full-back tatoos

msu: camo...the unofficial official 3rd school color....long pants....the urinals are troughs so you might wanna keep your neighbor's urine off of you.

ole miss: skinny red jeans or ghey khakis that have too many pleats, an ascot, a monocle, a pink or pastel blue button down

tennessee: half wear overalls and the other half wear orange pants

uga: shirtless with white/silver or red pants....if you have a tatoo....show it....shave your head and paint something on the top of your dome

florida: jorts, shirt is optional

vandy: revenge of the nerds outfit complete with high pants and pocket-protector

atm: overalls and milk man costumes and if you own a par of nazi jack boots...its cool

kentucky: uk basketball jersey

auburn: if you arent a ginger, i would recommend not going...like 1/2 of their fanbase is ginger....nothing really matches with orange anyway.

usc: wear a shirt with a reference to a penis on it.

arkansas: wear a pig hat and pick up a sweet walmart t-shirt of your favorite team.

Well if you go to the UGA game, make sure you were either a red or black polo with red/black pants along with a UGA hat

Don't want people to think your a Mizzou fan afterwards..... the cameras will be looking for key downtrodden Mizzou fans, then you'll end up on YouTube like that crying alabama dude and nobody wants to go through that.

Clothes unless you're a female student that meets certain weight-to-tit-size-ratio requirements.

Well if you go to the UGA game, make sure you were either a red or black polo with red/black pants along with a UGA hat

Don't want people to think your a Mizzou fan afterwards..... the cameras will be looking for key downtrodden Mizzou fans, then you'll end up on YouTube like that crying alabama dude and nobody wants to go through that.

Or the one Clemson rager after the 09 GT game.

I'm new genration, red elephant polo...white Bama visor. Mixed it up in previous seasons but you can't go wrong with some form of authentic Uni colors.

I'm not a fan of jerseys, some ladies wear them though and that's fine. Rather see them in a sun dress though.

For the Bama game it won't matter what you wear. You'll be leaving by half time to go cheer up with drinks so you may as well wear your clubbing gear.

JD

• TheRealBrave
      I can safely say it is impossible for a QB to have a sluggish start vs. Georgia right now
    • L.A.Hog
      No one with a family and common sense want trump to destroy this country....
    • TheRealBrave
      Something that bothered me was Lester Holt being Hillary's personal fact checker and attempting to correct Trump consistently. He didn't jump on her for lying when she denied saying TPP is the gold standard of trade deals. It is plain as day that she said it, and relatively recently.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpLQzeCoNnA&app=desktop
    • Mizzou_Fan
      So now we'll move on to LSU and Tennessee. 
    • Flea
      LSU is the only Power 5 team in a state with a tiny population compared to Texas.  LSU and Bama made out like bandits by bringing in A&M.  And to show how autonomous LSU is, wasn't their recent change decided at ULL game?   Houston?  A serious multi-year threat?  With their pack 45,000 seat stadium and limited funds?   They flash every few decades. They won't keep TH that long.   tu?  Can't compete with the SEC brand.  TCU and Baylor?  Self-destruct at least once per 20 years.   
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      foxflyer5
      foxflyer5
    2. 2
      bbqit
      bbqit
    3. 3
      JoeGator
      JoeGator
    4. 4
      razorhead