• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SECats

81 days 'til MIDNIGHT MADNESS!!!!!!!!

17 posts in this topic

Hot damn...October is almost upon us. Can't wait to see the march for #9 and another sweep of these scrubs!

We comin' for ya, Wildcats. Better hope you get out of Coleman without a W...

:trollface:

The 2 noobs this year are gonna finally understand the difference between KU and UK. Cant wait!

it's not even football season yet and UK is already talking basketball lol

In their defense.....uh..........meh,screw em.

:huh::trollface::cheers:

We have nothing else to talk about. We're the s--ttiest team in the sec this year.

We have nothing else to talk about. We're the s--ttiest team in the sec this year.

Well ya'llve got pretty uniforms.There's that. :thumbu:

36 days til football season!!!!!! :shakeshout: :woot: :thumbu: :thumbsu: :beerchug: :laugh: :D

KENTUCKYFAIL.gif

NEWTON_FALL.gif

:trollface:

ugh... mocked in our own thread. Newtons become a highlight reel on this site. Can't wait to stomp the s--t out of all these scrubs come bball season.

ugh... mocked in our own thread. Newtons become a highlight reel on this site. Can't wait to stomp the s--t out of all these scrubs come bball season.

Wont bother me a bit.... Every State fan knows were gonna suck this basketball season.

I just required some information and was searching on Google for it. I visited each page that came on first page and didn’t got any relevant result then I thought to check out the second one and got your blog. This is what I wanted!

Tiffany & Co Outlet

Tiffany Jewelry

Tiffany & Jewelry

Tiffany & Co Bracelets

Tiffany Pendants

Spoiler alert: Spiderman dies in this one...

This year I feel like a Kentucky fan.... just waiting for basketball season.

And to all the KY fans... watch out for Mizzou, not going to be as shell shocked coming to the SEC on the hardwood as they are the football field.