• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dcbl

Obama to business owners: 'You didn't build that'

213 posts in this topic

At least he is being honest. Showing his contempt for people that work hard, build businesses and hire people.

This a$$clown REALLY has to go...

Obama to business owners: 'You didn't build that'

President Obama, in a speech to supporters, suggested business owners owe their success to government investment in infrastructure and other projects -- saying “if you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that.”

“If you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something -- there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.

“If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen,” he said. “The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.”

How dare he. Everyone knows that every red-blooded, gun-toting American man took hold of his own destiny and made his own luck. Cowboy style

How dare he. Everyone knows that every red-blooded, gun-toting American man took hold of his own destiny and made his own luck. Cowboy style

Play the victim and you'll be the victim.

Well we all know infrastructure is the primary driver of business growth. That's why all these industrial parks we have in the south are virtually empty right?

if it werent for neighborhoods needing leadership, we wouldnt have Obama

...people who have a successfull business(that started it from scratch) became successful in spite of government involvement, not because of it

QF :lanekiffin: T

This guy is pathetic. I cant wait for November. If i see his lying ass one time before i die it will be one time too many. Complete fktard running the country right now. Actually hes not running the country, hes running around the country begging for another chance after a pittyful first campaign

I get the feeling that some people want to start a new Bolshevik Revolution. The problem is that the Bolsheviks, regardless of what we think of their political views, were mean, hungry, motivated, and smarter than they were given credit for. If an American Bolshevik Revolution is that for which some hope, the American Bolsheviks are some of the most whiny-ass, bitch-ass, punk-ass, lazy-ass, fat-ass, unmotivated people who are not nearly as smart as they give themselves credit for; they can't even grip for a manly handshake much less take a first-world country over by force.

In his defense he's never run a business or even worked a real job a day in his life. Hard to expect somebody to have a grasp on something when they've never actually been exposed to it.

But he didn't have a silver spoon !!!! :rolleyes:

High quality hate up in hur.

Its BEN comin'.....bahahaha

carry on....

If there is any question from anybody that Romney is just "Obama-Lite"; this should settle it.

Obama has abandoned any pretense of "reaching out".

He has made the decision to fire up the base, thinking that will be enough to win re-election.

He is showing disdain for entrepreneurship. He is showing his true colors & affirming what many of us felt that we already knew - he has a fundamental belief that the "rich" just got lucky or stepped on someone to get successful. AND that without some help from the government. nobody would ever have a chance to "make it".

And then there is what conservatives believe. The power of the government is something that is granted by the will of the people.

There is a fundamental "core belief" difference between the two men.

Barry needs to be sent packing, if for no other reason but to demonstrate that high office cannot be won by pandering to the extreme left.

Four more years!

We are all truly fked if that is true. Which i dont believe it is. Obama is sinking fast even though many Obama loyalists will still vote for him regarless what says or does many people have wised up and realized we are on the road to Greece.

I hate that son of a bitch.

I was talking to some coworkers on the last hour of work today about the upcoming election. As we were discussing it, it occurred to me:

582026_343974409011456_1389484417_n.jpg?dl=1

This is as much the republicans fault as it is Obamas. Let's face it, Romney is a poor canidate to challenge Obama. Obama will make Romney look like a fool when the debates come. I would of much rather seen Gingrich run. To be completely honost Hucabee seems like the best president we could have right now but the republican party is too ignorant to acknowledge that.

What I cannot fathom is how there is anyone who still supports this idiot. We've got the worst economy since the 30's and they think a guy who's got less business experience than the manager at their local McDonald's is the answer.

What I cannot fathom is how there is anyone who still supports this idiot. We've got the worst economy since the 30's and they think a guy who's got less business experience than the manager at their local McDonald's is the answer.

It's because we tried your side's plan and it drove us into the ditch to start with. Further greasing the rich won't do s**t, they'll just sit on the $$. The only thing that will get the economy going again is if the middle class has some spending money. That's the only way these sainted 'job creators' will grace us with their benevolence