• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAMECOCK_FAN

Grayson Greiner Sustains Left Knee Injury

6 posts in this topic

South Carolina freshman catcher Grayson Greiner sustained a lateral meniscus tear to his left knee during practice on Wednesday afternoon at Carolina Stadium. Greiner will undergo arthroscopic surgery on Thursday with Dr. Chris Mazoué with USC Sports Medicine. He will miss the 2012 Columbia Regional.

Click here for the original story.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nah, best wishes and prayers for Grayson for real though. Win Anyway.

I expect teams will try stealing on us a lot more now....we'll miss his D as much or more than his bat if he can't come back & it doesn't sound to me like he's going to. kiffin.

I expect teams will try stealing on us a lot more now....we'll miss his D as much or more than his bat if he can't come back & it doesn't sound to me like he's going to. kiffin.

I heard a rumor that these three teams in our Regional are some of the highest ranked in the country as far as base stealing. said Coastal has like 70-something stolen bases. Too lazy to find out for sure.

Rosenberg is more than capable behind the plate. Greiner had feast or famine at bats anyway.