Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PuddingTime

Official MLB Thread

735 posts in this topic

Playoffs are here.....Cubbies and Rangers are in, so I am happy.

Ill take the Yankees and Cubs in the wildcard games.

Rangers are one of the hottest teams in the league, unfortunately the Blue Jays might be the only team hotter.

Even if the Cubs cant/wont win the World Series, I would love for them to beat the Pirates and then find a way to beat the Cards, that would be good enough for me. I mean they arent even supposed to be here yet.....one year away.

Cubs Win Cubs Win.

Jake pitched great last night, had a couple hicups in the middle innings but got much needed double plays when he needed them. Cubs are playing great, Cards stumbled to the gate at the end, but I dont know if the Cubs can close them out.

Great thing about the Cubs last night, they looked like it was a game on July 15th. If they had any nerves playing a 1 and done game, they did a good job of not showing it.

Why we let Dusty go, I don't know but I wasn't happy. Then when we didnt go after Joe Madden and let the rival Cubs get him, I knew what we daw this season was an inevitability. Jocketty and Price need to go. Reds fans have been too damn patient.

So are we going to do an Atlanta Braves 2016 thread or just all agree to not acknowledge the ugliness that will be the rebuilding continuing this year?

rays at cuba yesterday.

that was interesting to watch.

It seems it would have made more sense to send the Yankees or Dodgers.

yankees or marlins.

but the rays had a cuban defector who got to reunite with his family, so that's good publicity.

plus tampa historically had a decent sized cuban population when cigar factories moved from key west to tampa.

Tampa Bay's Cuban player also wasn't under investigation for domestic violence.

But actually it turns out it was just random. Their name was picked out of a bin containing all the teams who wanted to go.

can we just talk for a minute about how nice it is to not have st louis and san fran in the playoffs?

Go uh.....whip those uh.........who the hell is in the playoffs?  I don't have a clue.

• Popular Now

• possumslayer
      The Koreans at the nail salon.
    • possumslayer
      His favorite hymn    
    • GAMECOCK_FAN
      Billy Graham, whose 'matchless voice changed the lives of millions,' dies at 99
    • bbqit
      It will trickle back into the economy. I told her to spend it on herself whether is $50 or saved up more but to spend it cause that helps the economy. She loved my idea of doing her part to help. 
    • bbqit
      Nobody has a problem with fully auto being banned. I personally have no problem with a 21 age limit. Not because I’m over a hundred but because if they didn’t have a Dad that could teach them how to handle a gun then they got learning to do. Folks argue the military allows 18 with a gun but they are getting training. To end on this the ar is not an assault weapon and in its bought condition is no more deadly than any other gun. 
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
    2. 2
      bbqit
      bbqit
    3. 3
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
    4. 4
      L.A.Hog