Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PuddingTime

Official MLB Thread

735 posts in this topic

Nice work taking care of the Angels, screw those sobs.

Get to work on getting more Mizzou fans here. :trollface:

Have one more with them tomorrow... If we can take 2 of every 3 on the road, to a team with a lineup like the Angels, I really like our chances...

You haven't been good until Gary Carter was going psycho on folks lol.

But seriously, Rocker is one of my alltime favorites. Any Braves fan will agree

Gary Carter played for Toronto, not KC.....right? I missed something there too.

Edit:Toronoto or Minnesota....or ChiSox. Christ....pretty tipsy.

He played with the Expos and the Mets if I remember right... I too am tipsy. Like a J-Kwon song...

Haha....Montreal and the Mets. He may have played a year or two elsewhere as well (not sure), but those are the squads he was known for.

Reds will see postseason action this year after being absent last year. Write that down.

Damnit....I want to hate Mizzou. We should be natural rivals but hot damn you hate Kansas and you hate the St. Louis Cardinals. This is going to be like Step Brothers where we think we hate each other but are destined to become the best of friends.

Reds will see postseason action this year after being absent last year. Write that down.

Damnit....I want to hate Mizzou. We should be natural rivals but hot damn you hate Kansas and you hate the St. Louis Cardinals. This is going to be like Step Brothers where we think we hate each other but are destined to become the best of friends.

For Mizzou and UK fans everywhere...

tumblr_ls5ssm1PmV1qfwo9uo1_500.gif

I don't know why you want to hate Mizzou... BUT!!!!

post-20459-0-64531200-1333853235.gif

For Mizzou and UK fans everywhere...

tumblr_ls5ssm1PmV1qfwo9uo1_500.gif

Beat me to it. Still awesome!

My Dodgers are 2-0 and were up 5-0 tonight until they walked the entire Padre lineup. 5-5 now.

RTR

My Dodgers are 2-0 and were up 5-0 tonight until they walked the entire Padre lineup. 5-5 now.

RTR

Yeah things are starting off on a real "positive" note for the Dodgers this year...

:trollface:

Magic-Johnson.jpg

Yeah things are starting off on a real "positive" note for the Dodgers this year...

Magic-Johnson.jpg

Hadn't scrolled down and already had the HIV positive jokes set up in my head that you were lining up... Then you took care of it on your own... So wrong, yet AWESOME!!!

Haha....Montreal and the Mets. He may have played a year or two elsewhere as well (not sure), but those are the squads he was known for.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I was thinking of Joe Carter. Black guy. Not white Gary Carter from the 80's. Somehow Tom Seaver was going through my head...hence ChiSox.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I was thinking of Joe Carter. Black guy. Not white Gary Carter from the 80's. Somehow Tom Seaver was going through my head...hence ChiSox.

I don't see the connection between Joe Carter and the Royals either... But I'm drunk...

My bad lol. Meant George Brett

Not sure how you got them confused, but George Brett is a BAD ASS!!!!!!!!!

Not sure how you got them confused, but George Brett is a BAD ASS!!!!!!!!!

Idk either. Both were badass in the 80s

Braves blow

Dj Shockley blew, welcome to 2012 ya ass.

Dj Shockley blew, welcome to 2012 ya ass.

WTF? You do realize I am a Braves fan.

Dodgers pulled it out last night. Took 11 innings but that makes for 3-0. This team has some holes but if they can stay healthy and if the new owners make the right moves, L.A. could make the playoffs.

RTR

It's been 2 great days to be a Rays fan!!lol

Went to the game Friday, It was so rowdy!!

AL East-

Rays 2-0

Yankees 0-2

Saberhagen, Brett, and Bo. Those 80's Royals teams were damn fun to watch. I like Kaufmann's layout, pretty sweet setup right next to Arrowhead. Went there years ago to see the Royals play the Twins.

Saberhagen, Brett, and Bo. Those 80's Royals teams were damn fun to watch. I like Kaufmann's layout, pretty sweet setup right next to Arrowhead. Went there years ago to see the Royals play the Twins.

I love it down there... I just wish there were more, ANY, bars and restaurants around the stadiums... The tailgating is always pretty great though...