Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gone Grovin

2013 Rebel Commitments

547 posts in this topic

Rebelgrove reporting Chris Jones has arrived on campus this morning.

Jordan Wilkins probably means Peyton Barber to AU. Sucks... I really liked Barber and he has been committed to us for so long, if it happens it's crazy how he flips on us after the staff stood by him even through his injury. .

Follow this site religiously...not sure if I've ever even posted. On the eve of NSD and what appears to be an epic day for Ole Miss just wanted to let ya'll know HOTTY TODDY!

Follow this site religiously...not sure if I've ever even posted. On the eve of NSD and what appears to be an epic day for Ole Miss just wanted to let ya'll know HOTTY TODDY!

Officially, welcome aboard then, and please post more often! :cheers:

This class will be by far the best we've ever had.

544542_240755396060017_1585425609_n.jpg

Boys. Tomorrow is going to be a glorious one. State fans will be butt hurt and running the spin machine, and we will be sitting back enjoying the show. They literally think we lose half our class tomorrow lol. They have nothing else to grab on to. It's so pathetic

Hotty toddy. Cheers to tomorrow

I think tomorrow will indeed be a historic day for our Rebels. Have ya'll heard anything about this potential mystery recruit? I have friends still in Oxford who have heard some things....

I think tomorrow will indeed be a historic day for our Rebels. Have ya'll heard anything about this potential mystery recruit? I have friends still in Oxford who have heard some things....

relax. don't expect that one to happen.

I wouldn't expect it to happen either. Just wanted other opinions/predictions...perhaps others had heard the same as me....

I wouldn't expect it to happen either. Just wanted other opinions/predictions...perhaps others had heard the same as me....

at one time it was fo real. maybe freeze still has some magic left in him to pull something off.

at one time it was fo real. maybe freeze still has some magic left in him to pull something off.

At this point it would really just be an extra cherry on top of the sundae....intriguing none-the-less....perhaps why these stories are so popular this time of year.

At this point it would really just be an extra cherry on top of the sundae....intriguing none-the-less....perhaps why these stories are so popular this time of year.

it will be important for them to see somebody sign at 6:35.

it will be important for them to see somebody sign at 6:35.

Absolutely agree. Thoughts and feelings on Jones? I feel good about this class regardless if he signs or not. If we flip jones and retain ED could this Dline be one of the best ever?... a bold statement but I feel the potential is there.

Absolutely agree. Thoughts and feelings on Jones? I feel good about this class regardless if he signs or not. If we flip jones and retain ED could this Dline be one of the best ever?... a bold statement but I feel the potential is there.

i refuse to get too excited until i smile at 6:36

lots of potential. we just need it to get a nudge early in the morning to get that ball rolling.

For any info on "As The Recruiting World Turns with Chris Jones", please look in the "Magnolia State 'Crootin Thread" in the trash talk section. You will find anything and everything on Jones, and you'll be treated to quality entertainment as well. Just ask @ if you don't believe me. :cheers:

Well, folks...I'll leave you with a quote I heard on ESPNU during their Pre-National Signing Day special tonight when discussing Laremy Tunsil....no doubt this applies to all Ole Miss targets:

" I've heard that stepping on campus at Ole Miss can change some minds". Go Rebs!

Well, folks...I'll leave you with a quote I heard on ESPNU during their Pre-National Signing Day special tonight when discussing Laremy Tunsil....no doubt this applies to all Ole Miss targets:

" I've heard that stepping on campus at Ole Miss can change some minds". Go Rebs!

it has made everybody but joegaytor a better person. yet all he has done is "claim to have been on campus". no proof and he doesn't act as if he has "really" been there.

Wasn't sure where to put this so ill put it here....

Met Robert Nkemdiche last friday during the opening game of the baseball season. I was down in Oxford for a quick trip. He was very nice considering how mobbed he had been since he arrived in right field...or every sec of his waking day for that matter. He told one of his buddies to take the pic and the guy kinda rolled his eyes like he'd had enough...RN stuck up for me and said. "c'mon, the guy said please"

I shook his hand when we parted ways and he almost took my arm off. It was incredible to stand next to him and realize he was 17/18. Anyways wanted to share this little anecdote. He's gonna be a good one.

Nah he's gonna waste his career at measley ole miss. Bust for sure already.

• L.A.Hog
      I'd move out of the hell hole.
    • GAMECOCK_FAN
      Gamecocks defeat Charleston Southern 7-0.  18 K's in the game for SC pitchers.
    • smokeyone
      I have a safe but many are out in the open or on my workbench. My little girl knows what they are and what they can do. I teach that they are tools not toys. She wouldn't play with a saw so why would she play with a shotgun? Sh has used both as they were intended and seen that using them correctly makes more sense than using them incorrectly. I don't want to shoot anyone. I don't want anyone to break in. I don't want crime. But reality is my small town has a gang problem. Ignoring it isn't a responsible answer, neither is Next years approach of talking with them over coffe and finding out what drives them to lash out like this. I honestly don't care why they are threatening me and mine, I just want to be able to stop them.
    • smokeyone
        You wouldn't recognize Columbia County anymore. It has blown up with refugees from Augusta. It went from a suitcase community with open spaces to a living/working destination metropolitan region. Clarks hill has developments on it but little to no residential development. Washington road is being made into a 4 lane highway all the way to the lake. And it's accent has come at the expense of the consolidated Augusta/Richmond county. That place is trying to revitalize but falling poorly at it.  It seems like every few months something new is coming to Columbia county making it better. The only issue they are having now is roads. Grovetown didn't plan for the expansion so they need a total rebuild of it road system. It's not just Military and Mexican anymore. 300,000.00 houses fill subdivisions as fast as they can clear land to build them. Applying and Harlem are the only parts of Columbia county not exploding and Harlem is about to as Grovetown is getting too expensive for folks now.  And now is the best time for the area. With Masters week coming up the clean up and finish up is in full swing.
    • A10Rebel
      The recruit pool. Bring them all in and divvy them up. I love it.
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
    3. 3
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
    4. 4
      L.A.Hog