Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gone Grovin

2013 Rebel Commitments

547 posts in this topic

Spoke to soon. Actually central ark and Tulare. Then Texas

Don't ya'll open with Texas? That could be a matchup worth seeing. If so, what's up? Is LT making your scheds now?

Texas has been on the roster since 2007 if memory serves; we're just finally getting around to playing them.

Texas has been on the roster since 2007 if memory serves; we're just finally getting around to playing them.

Makes sense to me... since most OM students are from Tejas anyway. :trollface:

@@GoldenRebel and @ and @ :

So will Quadrieles Mireles being playing this fall?

If so, his 4.4 speed should help out Freeze's offense.

@!dawg, you probably know more about it than I. I don't have a connection inside the football program anymore.

Whatever happened to Oxford_Town?

I haven't talked to him in a while but he's still working in London. Knowing OT, he's probably drunk off his ass when not at work.

@!dawg you've just enlightened me that you can mention someone in a post.

I hope Mireles plays, I remember being very excited about him when he signed a couple of years back. I think he is essentially another Jeff Scott type, fast as hell but easy to bring down if you get your mitts on him.

@!dawg you've just enlightened me that you can mention someone in a post.

I hope Mireles plays, I remember being very excited about him when he signed a couple of years back. I think he is essentially another Jeff Scott type, fast as hell but easy to bring down if you get your mitts on him.

lol, Yeah, Benny kept doing that, so I figured I'd give it a whirl. Pretty handy isn't it?

If Mireles is able to play this fall, Ole Miss' WR corp will be absolutely stacked. Moncrief, Mireleles, Logan.

(Wouldn't count on Brassell being there. The dumb s--te didn't show up for his CJ 270 final exam, and he's been borderline failing that class all semester.)

:lanekiffin: the mention shat.

So while we're at it....... wait a second. How the :lanekiffin: do you even mention someone (I admit it I tried)

Ah :lanekiffin: it. Mireles is a burner, that's about all we know. Probably can't be too much else weighing 60 pounds

:lanekiffin: the mention shat.

So while we're at it....... wait a second. How the :lanekiffin: do you even mention someone (I admit it I tried)

Ah :lanekiffin: it. Mireles is a burner, that's about all we know. Probably can't be too much else weighing 60 pounds

You just put @ before the poster's name.

See, @ ?

I haven't talked to him in a while but he's still working in London. Knowing OT, he's probably drunk off his ass when not at work.

What, and you don't do the same thing?

Troll-Face-Gif_o_98310.gif

Going back to my original statement, Texas is very beatable right now. This aint Vince Young's texas. A couple of solid breaks and OM could upset texas. I could see it.

Going back to my original statement, Texas is very beatable right now. This aint Vince Young's texas. A couple of solid breaks and OM could upset texas. I could see it.

I see it too....Another beatdown coming to Oxford...sorry 1dawg pushed me...lol.

And another 4 star commitment for Freeze and Co. RB Mark Dodson Jr. has committed to Ole Miss over State and Arkansas

You guys dont lead with Shumpert or Dodson.

Hate to say it 28, but I was spot on early in this thread about Dodson.

I left a while before that dude I mean it's like 70% Bama here and it's got the Allstars from Genespage.

Yea... I really doubt that...

Dak Prescott for Heisman!

C'mon Nikka don't start this garbage again. Most of these state fans are cool. We can talk recruiting with them and be reasonable

Never thought I'd see the day....

Hate to say it 28, but I was spot on early in this thread about Dodson.

Don't know about spot on. You should probably write Petrino a Thank-you letter.

It's a looooooooong way till February, Ole Miss still has to play this season to boot.

No? Ole Miss lead from the beginning, We were his leader practically the whole time. I don't see how you couldn't understand that

No? Ole Miss lead from the beginning, We were his leader practically the whole time. I don't see how you couldn't understand that

Don't believe everything Yancy Porter types. He's a moron.

It was a difficult decision,” Dodson said. “Had Mississippi State in the running. Before, it was Arkansas. If Arkansas was still on the table, it would have been Arkansas. But Arkansas fell out. It was disappointing. You’ve got to lead by example. Looking at Petrino, we all make mistakes. But some mistakes aren’t always the best mistakes.”

We can still get this kid with the right hire.

I'v never read a single article from yancy, that's just the easy guy to call out. Nice try though.

Maybe he will flip but nobody really thinks he's going to. He said on his commitment article he's going to start recruiting for us. He ain't going anywhere