Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gone Grovin

2013 Rebel Commitments

547 posts in this topic

Got our first commitment today, OT Davion Johnson out of Byhalia, MS. Big time recruit, already offers from us, Alabama, MSU, Southern Miss, and Tennessee. Good friends with Antonio Conner who is also a big time recruit for the 2013 class.

Great way to start out for next year Freeze. With the limited time he has had this year for recruiting he has done a fairly good job and we can already see we have something to be excited about for next year's class.

Might be too soon, considering signing day for this year isn't even here (well, kinda), but too excited about him, had to post.

Got our first commitment today, OT Davion Johnson out of Byhalia, MS. Big time recruit, already offers from us, Alabama, MSU, Southern Miss, and Tennessee. Good friends with Antonio Conner who is also a big time recruit for the 2013 class.

Great way to start out for next year Freeze. With the limited time he has had this year for recruiting he has done a fairly good job and we can already see we have something to be excited about for next year's class.

Might be too soon, considering signing day for this year isn't even here (well, kinda), but too excited about him, had to post.

And another commit for 2013. 4-star DB Antonio Allen

DwightFistPump.gif

fistpump.gif

9ungg4.gif

Well, everyone knows that Freeze can recruit.

I'm fairly sure the 2008 and 2009 seasons proved that and that Nutt is still thanking Freeze for that and the $6 million he earned from it.

The question is, can he handle the big stage and the spotlight and can he coach worth a damn?

He is starting out with a mighty rough schedule after all.

This 2013 class will be huge!!

Marquel Combs - Top JuCo DL in the 2013 class, very impressive film and offer sheet... Should terrorize SEC on way to NFL.

Antonio Allen - Troy Polamawho? This dude can bring the wood should be a nice fit at SS or "Husky" in this 4-2-5 base. Very Impressive kid with offers from most of the Big 10.

Davion Johnson - The top OLineman in MS and the foundation of this class, Big and Athletic kid at 6'5 315lbs, which is something we don't have enough of on the current roster.

Dannon Cavil - 6'5 200lbs WR that runs a legit 4.4 40 time, Originally from Memphis, TN and moved to Texas where he is tearing up 5A competition.

Eugene Brazely - Nice looking Scatback out of New Orleans, became our second commitment by choosing us over Tennessee.

Christopher Robinson - Undersized but explosive DT that came out of what seems like nowhere dominating at US Army AA combine earning Defensive MVP honors. 4 Star on Rivals hoping LSU stays away and doesn't flip him.

Quadarius Mireles - Should be one of the top JuCo WR's in the country. He was an Ole Miss 2010 Signee that was once dubbed "The next Dexter" but failed to qualify. Amazing track star speed and supposedly legit 4.3 range.

Mario Mathis - 3 Star LB from Georgia with great size and speed that could eventually grow into a DE. Recently chose us over Mississippi State and South Florida. High character kid that "fits"

Plenty of guys out there that we lead for aswell...

5 Star S Antonio Connor

4 Star RB's Kailo Moore, Ashton Shumpert, and Mark Dodson.

4 Star TE Christian Morgan

4 Star OL Deon Mix

4 Star QB Ryan Buchanon

Alot of people like to believe we have no chance at Robert Nkemdiche the #1 prospect in the country. I beg to differ and we'll see on NSD.

We do with Dodson. He's said it multiple times in interviews. It's OM and State now but he's a rebel. Don't get your hopes up too high

We'll get Moore and Dodson. That's plenty of RB's for this class since we got Walton and Mathers last class.

I don't think we get Connor. People are saying Brassell's whole debacle with his grades right now are giving him doubts about playing with us.

Dunno about Mix either

We should get the TE Morgan though.

Connor is all Rebel I feel the most confident about him...

What would suggest that we don't lead for Ashton Shumpert? The only time he has ever mentioned a leader, although it a while ago, was Ole Miss.

This class will be in the top 15 come NSD. Hates gonna hate though...

I'll give state credit they have done a great job recruiting Mix he is one of those rare South Panola kids who believe lies from the cow pasture. That might be the only recruiting battle Mullen wins against Freeze...

All I can do is laugh.

We do with Dodson. He's said it multiple times in interviews. It's OM and State now but he's a rebel. Don't get your hopes up too high

I'm not worried about Dodson, we actually have plenty of young RBs. Heck we're set there for years.

Since all you can do is laugh... Who exactly does state "lead" for in Mississippi?

Welcome back Nikka. :cheers:

Good to see an older poster back.

Whatever happened to Oxford_Town?

Hibernation?

HEYYYYYYooooooooo..................ZING!!!!

Since all you can do is laugh... Who exactly does state "lead" for in Mississippi?

Actually, I am just laughing at you. Didn't you vanish after that debacle at the hands of Jacksonville State? I don't care how many kids Ole Miss signs. We'll get some of the talent here, and you'll get some. It just works like that.

Oh, and as far as "lies from the cow pasture,": A. Are you a kid? B. What lies? C. State's gonna stomp that Hotty Toddy butt again. This year in your crib.....again.

I left a while before that dude I mean it's like 70% Bama here and it's got the Allstars from Genespage.

Yea... I really doubt that...

Dak Prescott for Heisman!

C'mon Nikka don't start this garbage again. Most of these state fans are cool. We can talk recruiting with them and be reasonable

Lets keep the trash talking out of this thread and leave it strictly recruiting. I know that's hard but lets see if its possible

So will Quadrieles Mireles being playing this fall?

If so, his 4.4 speed should help out Freeze's offense.

Don't ya'll open with Texas? That could be a matchup worth seeing. If so, what's up? Is LT making your scheds now?

As far as Nikka's question... It's a foregone conclusion we lead for Jake Thomas, Gabe Myles and Montreal Jordan. And also most likely Shumpert and Scott Austin.

Don't ya'll open with Texas? That could be a matchup worth seeing. If so, what's up? Is LT making your scheds now?

I'm not looking but we open with 2 cupcakes and vandy for our first 3 I think. Then texas

• L.A.Hog
      I'd move out of the hell hole.
    • GAMECOCK_FAN
      Gamecocks defeat Charleston Southern 7-0.  18 K's in the game for SC pitchers.
    • smokeyone
      I have a safe but many are out in the open or on my workbench. My little girl knows what they are and what they can do. I teach that they are tools not toys. She wouldn't play with a saw so why would she play with a shotgun? Sh has used both as they were intended and seen that using them correctly makes more sense than using them incorrectly. I don't want to shoot anyone. I don't want anyone to break in. I don't want crime. But reality is my small town has a gang problem. Ignoring it isn't a responsible answer, neither is Next years approach of talking with them over coffe and finding out what drives them to lash out like this. I honestly don't care why they are threatening me and mine, I just want to be able to stop them.
    • smokeyone
        You wouldn't recognize Columbia County anymore. It has blown up with refugees from Augusta. It went from a suitcase community with open spaces to a living/working destination metropolitan region. Clarks hill has developments on it but little to no residential development. Washington road is being made into a 4 lane highway all the way to the lake. And it's accent has come at the expense of the consolidated Augusta/Richmond county. That place is trying to revitalize but falling poorly at it.  It seems like every few months something new is coming to Columbia county making it better. The only issue they are having now is roads. Grovetown didn't plan for the expansion so they need a total rebuild of it road system. It's not just Military and Mexican anymore. 300,000.00 houses fill subdivisions as fast as they can clear land to build them. Applying and Harlem are the only parts of Columbia county not exploding and Harlem is about to as Grovetown is getting too expensive for folks now.  And now is the best time for the area. With Masters week coming up the clean up and finish up is in full swing.
    • A10Rebel
      The recruit pool. Bring them all in and divvy them up. I love it.
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
    3. 3
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
    4. 4
      L.A.Hog