• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KnoxvilleDawg

Jalen. Frickin'. Steele.

32 posts in this topic

He sucks. He will never give us the production that Romero Osby gave us when he was here. He won't even be as good as Twanny Beckham.

#knewthiss--tewascoming

Calm down KD, I can hear your continued fapping from all the way here in Yalobusha County. :trollface:

I'm glad he's finally stepping up. Why you start a thread about him instead of Bost or Moultrie who won the game for us baffles me.

At least one of the Hater's hero coaches Darren Horn won a game tonight, too bad it was at the expense of the official Hater's coach Anthony Grant.

I'm glad he's finally stepping up. Why you start a thread about him instead of Bost or Moultrie who won the game for us baffles me.

Who drained two clutch FTs at the end? or once again was red hot from behind the arc. 15 pts in 18 minutes. That is exceptional.

How did bost win the game for us? He was awful again tonight.

Who drained two clutch FTs at the end? or once again was red hot from behind the arc. 15 pts in 18 minutes. That is exceptional.

Bost had 10 assists, fwiw.

He and Sidney had to have combined to 95% of our turnovers, and we turned it over a lot tonight.

If Sydney would quit camping out at the 3 point line he could help with rebounding or at least get in the way.

I couldn't help but notice his lack of intensity unless it benefitted him.It's a shame,the kid has talent.

Bost still ice cold 0-4 from three.

Game ball Moultrie by a nose. Steele was fire but had some big mistakes on D.

Why is every team so hot from three... Ugh.

Florida is going to make a ton of threes

Every team is so hot from three because of two players. Wendell Lewis and Renardo Sidney, they both suck and never switch on the high ball screen which gives every guard worth half a s--t about two seconds to set up and shoot threes.

Hood and Moultrie hit clutch FTs as well.

Bost wasn't awful. 9pt/10as/7rb aint too shabby. He was distributing pretty well. Not bashing Steele though, the dudes been on fire lately.

The game tonight should not have been close. Moultrie again played a heck of a game. I am not impressed with Bost again (he needs to find his three or quite shooting it) and really needs to use his experience to keep turnovers to zero. Hood solid but not exceptional. Retardo played like siht! What is wrong with this guy.....the most wasted talent I have ever seen. Really, I cannot think of anyone who has wasted more talent ever.

Somebody said earlier in this thread that he is hanging out at the three point line and not under the basket. That is very true. I think he is afraid to work for a rebound! Retardo could help this team go to the next level but he is too lazy.

Glad for the W tonight but had it been KY we would have been in trouble.

He sucks. He will never give us the production that Romero Osby gave us when he was here. He won't even be as good as Twanny Beckham.

osby's 12.1 ppg > steele's 7.5 ppg. im sure you know that already.

Lrn 2 reed.

That's what you said oh so many times. That Osby would be remembered as a more productive player at State than Steele. You are a moron.

osby's 12.1 ppg > steele's 7.5 ppg. im sure you know that already.

For a better comparison, use Ozby's stats and Moultries stats. With Ozby here, we would have no Arnett.

Shammy also said that Steele and Moultrie would not be able to replace the production that Osby and Beckham have us. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We are playing good ball.... This is going to be a tough one

Lrn 2 reed.

That's what you said oh so many times. That Osby would be remembered as a more productive player at State than Steele. You are a moron.

philosoraptor-new-trollface.jpg

kd....your ineptitude knows no bounds.

Shammy also said that Steele and Moultrie would not be able to replace the production that Osby and Beckham have us. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that is a lie.

kd is a transvestite....see, i can make s--t up too. (assuming you are not really a transvestite...appologies if you are.)

Sucks having someone call you on all the garbage you post on here, doesn't it? chad bumphis is so much better than julio jones. Merlin is as good as saban. Osby and Beckham better than Moultrie and Steele. The only reason I wouldn't ever take a perma ban bet from you is because this stuff is too funny to live without.

why stop lying now? keep it up kd...i would expect nothing less. enjoy your name change and losing your bet.

Wait, what was the bet?

Y'all catch Steele's air ball today?

I almost pissed myself picturing KD crying himself to sleep tonight.

its an avatar/name change bet.....i am not at liberty to say much more...after the fact, it will be explaned so stay tuned around sweet 16 time.

jalen steele didnt miss a shot. he never does. you misremembered.

• jacobp
    • TheRealBrave
      And you keep mistaking me for some ardent Trump fan. Don't know how many times I have to tell you, I voted for Kasich and loved when Mitt Romney tore Trump apart   I am about as far from a protectionist as you will find
    • TheRealBrave
      LSU has this easily, Locke hasn't faced a defense anywhere near LSU's level yet. LSU 24 Mizzou 10
    • L.A.Hog
      Exactly, he tells you what you want to hear.With no plan to follow.... But he'll reveal it soon...afrer all, its only two months til election..he'll let us know pretty soon, I reckon, what his plan is.... but that wall is the plan, millions of dollars that will be pissed off before construction, then billions to build it and we pay for it.When I say we,i don't include trump because he don't pay taxes.He's a rich welfare baby.... screw that deadbeat bitch...
    • smokeyone
      Maybe it's been so long since we have seen a candidate with a clue we don't recognize them anymore.  Boarders, Standards (law), and Culture. The fundamental essence of a nation. As it stands the system has all but removed them from this dying once great nation. Nobody respects them anymore. No one want to acknowledge they matter. Hell Trump wasn't my first or second choice but he has the message we need to hear
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      razorhead
      razorhead
    3. 3
      foxflyer5
      foxflyer5
    4. 4
      JoeGator