• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jacobp

The Official Where is Chalk?" Thread

48 posts in this topic

Is he dead? Did he finally find the courage to come out of the closet and head San Francisco for a fresh start? Does Vader have him locked in the basement?

WHERE IS CHALK?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

I say he's bd in a cheerleader somewhere. :shakeshout:

I figured he got in trouble for never working while at work and his neighbor finally password protected his wifi.

I figured he got in trouble for never working while at work and his neighbor finally password protected his wifi.

I LMAO'd at the neighbor password protecting.

Actually they put some new software on our mainframe or whatever at the office so now this site is categorized by the "Windows Threat Assessment" or whatever as "Games". Not sure why this site is listed as Games, but it is and thus is blocked. I can still get the site on my Blackberry during the day but as for sitting down in front of an actual computer it's only here at home now.

WHERE IS CHALK?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

I believe you can sometimes find it in the arts & crafts section, the 'home and garden' section of stores like Wal-Mart, or in the toys section, usually with the "backyard toys" like hula hoops, balls, 'sprinklers' and whatnot. Sports stores like 'Sports Authority' sometimes carry gym chalk as well.

:trollface:

Actually they put some new software on our mainframe or whatever at the office so now this site is categorized by the "Windows Threat Assessment" or whatever as "Games". Not sure why this site is listed as Games, but it is and thus is blocked. I can still get the site on my Blackberry during the day but as for sitting down in front of an actual computer it's only here at home now.

Likely story...at least tell me you're lettin him out of the cage every now and then.

A game site? WTF Benny....where the feck are the games? Stop holding out on us!

He hooked up with Aza and promised him he'd never come back to this site if he'd forgive him

There's a 10% chance he drove one of those big ass bulldozers off a cliff.

There's a 10% chance he drove one of those big ass bulldozers off a cliff.

And a 90% chance he is starring in the sequel of Brokeback Mountain

And a 90% chance he is starring in the sequel of Brokeback Mountain

He's too ugly to star in anything. However, he very well may be the 'stunt anus' for that movie.

He's too ugly to star in anything. However, he very well may be the 'stunt anus' for that movie.

So, if you're a "stunt anus" in Hollywood, do you hand out head shots or...??

So in homage to our lost brethren, I will bring back mustache Chad until Chalk's return.

So in homage to our lost brethren, I will bring back mustache Chad until Chalk's return.

You never should of taken him down, damnit.

Vader, did y'all try those instructions I PMed you to try and unblock the site?

Haven't seen him since Kentucky whipped Kansas' ass. You guys know damn well I've been waiting.

Great...gotta figure out how to walk out of my office past the cubicle farm without everyone seeing that I'm sporting wood now. FML

Great...gotta figure out how to walk out of my office past the cubicle farm without everyone seeing that I'm sporting wood now. FML

Do the scratch n swoop....tuck your boner up in your waistband. I do it all the tine

Do the scratch n swoop....tuck your boner up in your waistband. I do it all the tine

Won't work. I guess I'll loosen my tie and hide it under my collar

:trollface: