• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UKat

Merry Christmas

12 posts in this topic

I'd like to wish ALL my SECtalk brethren a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We are blessed and I cherish celebrating the birth of the baby who was born to die that I might ask Him to save me.......what a story of the love of our Creator..He sent his Son the King of Kings to be born as man and die as savior of the world.

Merry Christmas to everyone at SECTalk; slb and I wish you all a safe and special holiday weekend... hopefully Santa brings us all a win over our OOC bowl opponent.

Merry Christmas everyone! Today is indeed a great day!

Merry Christmas everybody... what did y'all get? I got a 24 inch Samsung 1080p HD monitor... sweet jesus this thing is unreal.

i got a nice shower head, some auburn stuff for my desk at work. Grilling stuff. Woodford Reserve Whiskey, and some good cigars. Life is good

Merry Christmas everybody... what did y'all get? I got a 24 inch Samsung 1080p HD monitor... sweet jesus this thing is unreal.

$(KGrHqEOKjUE4nWebf3gBONe6qpnRw~~0_1.JPG?set_id=880000500F

Merry Christmas threads need to be merged. Get 'cha azzes on the ball, modenfaders!

Merry Christmas threads need to be merged. Get 'cha azzes on the ball, modenfaders!

Oops. Never mind.

Merry Christmas to all. That is in honesty. I hope for a day nobody needs a blood pressure pill. All will wake with a smile. This is to each, yes you too shamoan, May your Christmas be a bowl win, a recruit needed, and a bowl birth for a new year's baby next year!