Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

littlemisskten

I'm supposed to say hello...

644 posts in this topic

Hey guys! I found myself here because of a thread that I was linked to from google. I was looking for the new SEC logo. I decided to participate here for a bit, just to check it out. I'm on Reddit r/cfb often, but it's getting a little douchey (I could not think of a better term) in there.

As a side note: I'm a huge Auburn fan. BUT I'm not spiteful or full of hate towards any other schools. That includes you, Bama fans. I intend to make all of my posts insightful, coherent, and funny (if at all possible).

As another side note: I like making side notes. I also enjoy using parenthesis, ellipses, and perhaps a few unnecessary commas.

=]

Hey guys! I found myself here because of a thread that I was linked to from google. I was looking for the new SEC logo. I decided to participate here for a bit, just to check it out. I'm on Reddit r/cfb often, but it's getting a little douchey (I could not think of a better term) in there.

As a side note: I'm a huge Auburn fan. BUT I'm not spiteful or full of hate towards any other schools. That includes you, Bama fans. I intend to make all of my posts insightful, coherent, and funny (if at all possible).

As another side note: I like making side notes. I also enjoy using parenthesis, ellipses, and perhaps a few unnecessary commas.

=]

As long as you lay off the ampersand-we hate that. Welcome to the board.

BUT I'm not spiteful or full of hate towards any other schools. That includes you, Bama fans. I intend to make all of my posts insightful, coherent, and funny (if at all possible).

Probably won't fit in well. ;)

Welcome to the board.

Welcome. This is a great site. I hope you stay through the season and off season.

oh god another female

Yup. This thread will be 12 pages by the end of the day...

oh god another female

This can be read in many different ways:

As a negative:

Chalk: "oh god another female"

Sexually:

TRB: "oh god another female"

Religious:

jusfishen: "oh god another female"

Which one did you mean?

As a negative:

Sexually:

Religious:

Which one did you mean?

I rest my case.

As a negative:

Sexually:

Religious:

Which one did you mean?

Ass:

Playmaker: "Oh god another female"

jk jk

=]

Let's not run this one off immediately this time guys.

Welcome and War Eagle.

An Auburn female, I'm torn.

Good to have you, I frequent Imgur but never stopped by reddit honestly. Seem to have that whit from there though. :trollface:

Welcome.

You do, however, sound a bit more articulate than most of us, so just humor us. Our posts never send anyone scurrying off to the dictionary.

guys, you dont even know if she's 18...wtf

PedoTider doesn't give a fawk. (No Sandusky)

06b943e6f13c7b76ea43cc46eff8b776be59f5a6_full.jpg

guys, you dont even know if she's 18...wtf

It doesn't register. Going on three pages now.

• zartan
      you seem upset Patricia do you have sore boobies?
    • L.A.Hog
      meh,the dude wanted to start a stereotyping contest,just trying to oblige. Why do you dudes feel the need to gang up on folks.You think the dude is too weak to carry his own weight?
    • smokeyone
      It's not opinion to state that having communist (I.e. Voting for a communist) sympathy is a disqualification for a clearance, a clearance needed to hold a position in the executive branch of government during the 80s. 
    • JoeGator
      I don’t think you watched any of our games. Addazio took an NFL offense and wrecked it. We barely scraped by extremely inferior teams. Warning signs were there all year long. If you see a little kid playing with fire, you don’t just assume they won’t burn themselves until they do.
    • Herchel
      SEC Champion SCHOOL POINTS Alabama 193 Georgia 69 Auburn 14 South Carolina 4 Florida 2 Mississippi State 1 Missouri  1
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
    2. 2
      bbqit
      bbqit
    3. 3
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
    4. 4
      Rebel WITH a cause