Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

littlemisskten

I'm supposed to say hello...

644 posts in this topic

Hey guys! I found myself here because of a thread that I was linked to from google. I was looking for the new SEC logo. I decided to participate here for a bit, just to check it out. I'm on Reddit r/cfb often, but it's getting a little douchey (I could not think of a better term) in there.

As a side note: I'm a huge Auburn fan. BUT I'm not spiteful or full of hate towards any other schools. That includes you, Bama fans. I intend to make all of my posts insightful, coherent, and funny (if at all possible).

As another side note: I like making side notes. I also enjoy using parenthesis, ellipses, and perhaps a few unnecessary commas.

=]

Hey guys! I found myself here because of a thread that I was linked to from google. I was looking for the new SEC logo. I decided to participate here for a bit, just to check it out. I'm on Reddit r/cfb often, but it's getting a little douchey (I could not think of a better term) in there.

As a side note: I'm a huge Auburn fan. BUT I'm not spiteful or full of hate towards any other schools. That includes you, Bama fans. I intend to make all of my posts insightful, coherent, and funny (if at all possible).

As another side note: I like making side notes. I also enjoy using parenthesis, ellipses, and perhaps a few unnecessary commas.

=]

As long as you lay off the ampersand-we hate that. Welcome to the board.

BUT I'm not spiteful or full of hate towards any other schools. That includes you, Bama fans. I intend to make all of my posts insightful, coherent, and funny (if at all possible).

Probably won't fit in well. ;)

Welcome to the board.

Welcome. This is a great site. I hope you stay through the season and off season.

oh god another female

Yup. This thread will be 12 pages by the end of the day...

oh god another female

This can be read in many different ways:

As a negative:

Chalk: "oh god another female"

Sexually:

TRB: "oh god another female"

Religious:

jusfishen: "oh god another female"

Which one did you mean?

As a negative:

Sexually:

Religious:

Which one did you mean?

I rest my case.

As a negative:

Sexually:

Religious:

Which one did you mean?

Ass:

Playmaker: "Oh god another female"

jk jk

=]

Let's not run this one off immediately this time guys.

Welcome and War Eagle.

An Auburn female, I'm torn.

Good to have you, I frequent Imgur but never stopped by reddit honestly. Seem to have that whit from there though. :trollface:

Welcome.

You do, however, sound a bit more articulate than most of us, so just humor us. Our posts never send anyone scurrying off to the dictionary.

guys, you dont even know if she's 18...wtf

PedoTider doesn't give a fawk. (No Sandusky)

06b943e6f13c7b76ea43cc46eff8b776be59f5a6_full.jpg

guys, you dont even know if she's 18...wtf

It doesn't register. Going on three pages now.