• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Belvedere

Mods/Admins: Any way to track

35 posts in this topic

Rep points or see you gives you rep or high fives? Is there a section that shows this?

Just curious. I know there is a rep meter, but I wasn't sure if you could see a list of posts that received rep points.

Click the User CP button in the lower right of your screen.

Thanks. I tried that earlier and it didn't show anything until now. It seemed like I already had some points from High Fives maybe?

Thanks for the points! I guess it only shows rep given and not high fives.

The high-five tracker was lost when the new board was built.

Yeah the high five tracker is not functioning at this time. I will look into upgrading this and getting that back.

Also, if you look at grey navigation bar at the top, there is a notifications menu that appears if you have notifications. You will get a notification for new rep.

Thanks for the answers guys.

Getting reped isn't so bad after all.

Thanks for the answers guys.

Getting reped isn't so bad after all.

Yeah....its the getting raped thats a bitch. But that doesnt really happen on this forum, so no worries.

Yeah....its the getting raped thats a bitch. But that doesnt really happen on this forum, so no worries.

It happened to Tech Tiger, aka Tiger Golfer1

Hell, that wasnt a rape...that was a full blown category 5 gangbang

That was the most epic form of rape. I read that thread every once in a while. Still good for a laugh.

That was one of the funniest moments in all of my time here, possibly the funniest.

That was one of the funniest moments in all of my time here, possibly the funniest.

I am still partial to "I will be in a group, but it will just be me and you."

Can someone link that to me?

Of course we all know now that a neg rep campaign is strictly forbidden.

I wish we could see past reps.

neg reps from some of the n00bs brought serious lulz

I'm looking at designing a comprehensive page where you will be able to track all your prior reps and high fives.

Don't hold your breath though. It will be a while.

I'm looking at designing a comprehensive page where you will be able to track all your prior reps and high fives.

Keep in mind there are endless high fives and reps coming your way for this. Not the cheap kind that you can add as being an Admin, but the kind that make you feel good about yourself...for being e-liked.

That would be so awesome. Worth the wait

Keep in mind there are endless high fives and reps coming your way for this. Not the cheap kind that you can add as being an Admin, but the kind that make you feel good about yourself...for being e-liked.

Makes my e-peen hard.

Hey Mods/Admins

Anyway to track the extensive growth of my huge dong?

and by of, I mean on...

And by huge you mean 2.5"

Its all in the eyes of the beholder.....or just the "holder"

It is a small one though, only slightly larger than noone's

From rep points to e-wood in record time - impressive.

Sent using my portable communication device

• cocky4ever
      Trump also hasn't left a state or campaign in horrible debt....so there's that.
    • Sean
      While investing his money may be a myth, he still underperformed the markets/ his peers by vast margins. Here's a little something from Forbes: http://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesleadershipforum/2016/03/03/has-donald-trump-underperformed-in-the-real-estate-business/#40d464085506
    • Sean
      Multiply it into an empire? That's exaggerating a bit. He grossly under-performed the market over the course of his businesses, left a wake of unpaid workers, lawsuits, and bankruptcies behind him, and still claims to be a "winner" and the best at everything. There's people with a lot more money that him that didn't leave that kind of middle class destruction behind. Call me crazy, but I don't see someone who's lived his entire life in the 1% and is so out of touch with the way people not as fortunate as him lives is suddenly going to be a champion of the middle class. He's lived his entire life in the upper class, s**tting on his middle class workers. What makes YOU think that he's suddenly going to care about you? Trump's run for presidency is all about him and his ego. That's all he talked about on Monday. I didn't hear enough "we" or "America" except when he said he wanted to make it great again. It was all "I have endorsements from.." or "I have property there.." or "I wanted to say something bad about Hillary but didn't and she's a big meany weeny and I think her campaign commercials are mean". There's nothing of substance in almost ANYTHING he says. It's all just babbling about himself and how he's going to fix America without actually giving a plan as to HOW. 
    • TheRealBrave
      I will say 400 yards total for Dobbs
    • TheRealBrave
      Good grief people are we still pretending Trump is somehow a pauper and terrible businessman? How many times does that theory about investing his money have to debunked?
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      razorhead
      razorhead
    3. 3
      foxflyer5
      foxflyer5
    4. 4
      JoeGator