JDawg

The Random Thought Thread

14,803 posts in this topic

I had never lived completely on my own, sans roommates before until I moved into my single bedroom apt last weekend. Now, I don't even know what to do with myself. I sit naked on my couch watching TV, I cook naked, hell, I'm practically a nudist.

Are the designers for Brooks Brothers smokin' weed? A houndstooth Auburn tie? Winner! lmao

Let me give you a little advice and save you some pain. Never, ever fry bacon while naked.

I had never lived completely on my own, sans roommates before until I moved into my single bedroom apt last weekend. Now, I don't even know what to do with myself. I sit naked on my couch watching TV, I cook naked, hell, I'm practically a nudist.

3 random thoughts:

It pisses me off that people that can afford season tickets tend to be older, lamer fans that sit on their hands at games. Me and my friends scream our heads off but can rarely afford tickets. If people were awarded tickets based on the level of fandom, home field advantage would be much more of an advantage.

I hate the idea that I might just be somewhat ordinary.

All my favorite TV shows are in re-runs these days

Bacon and nudity are both awesome. But not at the same time.

JoeGator: I assume you're unmarried without kids? If so, that's why dumps are short. Terlet time is the only peace and quiet I've gotten the last 10 years.

JoeGator: I assume you're unmarried without kids? If so, that's why dumps are short. Terlet time is the only peace and quiet I've gotten the last 10 years.

I know that's right I've set there so long I've almost lost all feeling in my legs.

I know that's right I've set there so long I've almost lost all feeling in my legs.

Every time that happens I think about that is how it must be to learn to walk on artificial legs.

When I used to smoke, after dinner on the throne with a red was a custom.

When on the throne try texting Blue lou lou lou lou lou lou lou lou lou lou lou lou lou to a deserving person

I'm going out to dinner tonight and I've already eye-banged the menu online for a solid half an hour.

speaking of menu:

don't ever go eat at the CheeseCakeFactory if you're strarving..............they have a 50000 page menu with a thousand choices of every kind of food

Who closes the door when the bus driver gets off?

Mind=Blown.

Good assumption haha

Depends.

If it is a manual door, they simply shut the door from the outside when they are done driving.

If it is controlled by air then they have to turn the bus off and let the air pressure dissipate before exiting the bus, then manually close the doors and lock them if necessary. (If you have ever looked above the bus doors you will see a release valve for the air.

ooooh muggz, then you haven't found the CheeseCakeFactory's pasta carbonara... it's 2300 calories. It is unfukinbelievable.

speaking of menu:

don't ever go eat at the CheeseCakeFactory if you're strarving..............they have a 50000 page menu with a thousand choices of every kind of food

The only religious experience I can ever claim is hearing the sound of angel's wings while taking a dump.... and the other is when smoking a Marlboro Red.

When I used to smoke, after dinner on the throne with a red was a custom.

Random thought: Life is less than lustrous and downright sux at times.....and you get to wake up and do it all again tomorrow!!!

Random thought: I'm worth more dead than alive.

If I get cancer no one will know.

For the money the cable company charges you, you get surprisingly few channels worth a damn.

It's funny how a drink or 3 will make this a very philosophical thread :)

What makes you think I'm drinking?

Do you have me bugged or something?

It's funny how a drink or 3 will make this a very philosophical thread :)
Edited by Noah.Dreams