JDawg

The Random Thought Thread

15,681 posts in this topic

Why is it every time I try to bang a black girl I end up striking out...dammit the one race I can never nail

Its because they are racist

I can't take Atheists seriously either. Sorry man.

You have to have an absolutely enormous ego and a huge faith in mankind to be an athiest.

Didn't anyone ever teach you not to talk about politics or religion?

Looks like there is a bout of Jungle Fever going around SECTalk....

funny how its usually religious people that repeat the tired "never discuss politics and religion" in company......hell, the first is a big deal in regards to our quality of life and the other has to do with eternity, why in the phck wouldnt you want to discuss them? most christians don't know s--t about the very religion they put others down for not believing in, thats why most christians don't wanna discuss religion

funny how its usually religious people that repeat the tired "never discuss politics and religion" in company......hell, the first is a big deal in regards to our quality of life and the other has to do with eternity, why in the phck wouldnt you want to discuss them? most christians don't know s--t about the very religion they put others down for not believing in, thats why most christians don't wanna discuss religion

Actually, it's because it's rude and you never know who you will offend.

Actually, it's because it's rude and you never know who you will offend.

rude is subjective and of course theres always context

The Departed is one of my all time favorite movies, but I can't help but think they could of ended it better. There was too much main character death! Or maybe that's why I liked it...

The Departed is one of my all time favorite movies, but I can't help but think they could of ended it better. There was too much main character death! Or maybe that's why I liked it...

It's a gangster movie. Everybody has to die.

I seem to have fallen in love with Law & Order: SVU.

The first episode of South Park I ever saw was "A Ladder to Heaven". I was about 12 years old.

One of my favorite blogs: Hyperbole and a Half

I surf and squat, more often then not when I post I'm on the toilet.

When I'm on the toilet, it's in and out.

Never more than a couple of minutes.

I tend to loiter after hours while on the toilet. I will be posted up for about 15-20 minutes.

You are missing out on some good quality thinking time.

that was me when I was your age...........now I cherish my time on the terlet (gotta have my phone or something to read)

that was me when I was your age...........now I cherish my time on the terlet (gotta have my phone or something to read)

I do the same, which is why I hesitate to grab someone elses phone. Crackberry takes on a whole new meaning.

That's not the reason most Christians I know don't want to discuss religion. I believe everything the Bible says. However, I am not the perfect person to promote religion. That's why I don't discuss religion with others. You sound a little jaded, by the way. And yes, most Christians understand the core of their own religion. Who have you been hanging out with at church?

That's not the reason most Christians I know don't want to discuss religion. I believe everything the Bible says. However, I am not the perfect person to promote religion. That's why I don't discuss religion with others. You sound a little jaded, by the way. And yes, most Christians understand the core of their own religion. Who have you been hanging out with at church?

jaded? did you see the post that my reply was in response too? that should answer why you think Im jaded

Sounds like me when I have sex......

It'd be nice if this thread didn't get watered down with political or religious arguments. A bit here or there would be nice, but I don't think anyone wants to have ANOTHER thread devoted to it.

Another random thought.... how many dumps is normal for a day? I'll go 3-4 for a couple of days, then go a day or 2 without. Weird.

I wonder why--if the Elder Wand was unbeatable--Dumbledore was able to defeat Grendlewald and take it from him.

I wonder why--if the Elder Wand was unbeatable--Dumbledore was able to defeat Grendlewald and take it from him.

brb asking my 9yr old..

It'd be nice if this thread didn't get watered down with political or religious arguments. A bit here or there would be nice, but I don't think anyone wants to have ANOTHER thread devoted to it.

Another random thought.... how many dumps is normal for a day? I'll go 3-4 for a couple of days, then go a day or 2 without. Weird.

One a day, promptly at 6am, everyday.

The toilet is my throne. It is the only place I can still be king of the house. Nobody will bother me while I am sitting on my throne.

I'm usually a late-morning and early evening dumper. Although the way I've been eating as of late, they are quite small in size.