JDawg

The Random Thought Thread

14,803 posts in this topic

Why is my poop green after I eat or drink anything involving grapes? Why damn it?

I'm still pretty new, I've gotten along quite well with JoeGator, Tider27, and TheRealBrave.

Anyway, to post a few random thoughts...

I have a canker sore right on my uvula. It's driving me INSANE.

On to a more serious vent, there was a guy I used to be pretty good friends with on Facebook, but now he's starting to get on my nerves because he and a friend of his keep bad-mouthing atheists ("They're ruining the country!", "They mislead people, how can I respect them?", and more).

Just really upsets me, because the only people I've come out to about my atheism are my mom, my brother, a handful of my closest friends, and friends on other internet sites that I will likely never meet. Heck, I made a joke about religion (because other people have made jokes about race and sexism, like that's not as bad) in the 'You Raff You Lose' thread and I got neg-repped and 'sneered at' for my ideology.

Anyway, more positive thoughts... going back to UF on Friday. And this video always makes me happy for some reason, haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubLlx0tonSM

DEEP THOUGHTS BY JACK HANDY

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is, "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, "Probably because of something you did."

I wonder if every married man my age, whose been married as long as I have, has thoughts of infidelity. Not just lust from a distance "damn I'd bang her" as you walk through Wal-Mart type thoughts, but those "If any chick relatively good looking even remotely shows interest, I'd bail off in it" type thoughts.

And then I wonder what ingredient in Rum makes me share these thoughts with my innerweb friends.

It's just the mahl, brah.

Hey brah a friend turned me on to Legion of Mary awhile back its Jerry and Merle Saunders you may have heard if not check it out. I even seen Jerry live followed awhile back in the 90s couldn't believe I hadn't heard this.

Man what's a guy got to do to get some hate thrown this way??

And yes cianne was a great poster. I talked with him yrs ago about law school. Really knowledgeable. Benny has talked with me abt the subject as well.

Ever stopped and pondered what will happen if there really is nothing after this life.....Scares the hell out of me.

Why does everything good in life give you cancer?

Why is it every time I try to bang a black girl I end up striking out...dammit the one race I can never nail

Ever stopped and pondered what will happen if there really is nothing after this life.....Scares the hell out of me.

Don't be scared. If you only get one chance - in anything - MAKE THE BEST OF IT!

Why couldn't Ole Miss just get a REAL black bear?

The holes in my jaws are hurting tonight. XP

What could I post that would seem like a funny and/or intelligent random thought?

Why is it every time I try to bang a black girl I end up striking out...dammit the one race I can never nail

I've snagged one. She let me do pretty much anything I wanted. Including never call her again.

I've snagged one. She let me do pretty much anything I wanted. Including never call her again.

I've got one that's married and wants to cheat on her husband with me. Problem OS I have a gf and a conscience and can't cheat on her...oh well.

10/1 vandyfan has a whole closet full of flat bill hats...

WWhat would MCD if he had marteen alone in a closet for 7 minutes?

Dude, there's some personal stuff in this thread. I kinda dig it to be honest.

I often wonder if I have any kids out there in the world runnin around...

Edited by vandyfan84

Anyone else willing to make a deal to live forever? I am. F#ck it. I love living.

Anyone else willing to make a deal to live forever? I am. F#ck it. I love living.

I agree.

On a side note; Is anyone else pissed that the promises of the 1980's era SciFi movies didn't pan out?

You and me both, bruh.

I love my new bike

Edited by Chalk

like most, I take a morning s--t as part of my morning ritual and for years I have always blown my nose while Im sitting on the terlet...........so now, like a Pavlonian response, as I approach any terlet, my nose starts running

On to a more serious vent, there was a guy I used to be pretty good friends with on Facebook, but now he's starting to get on my nerves because he and a friend of his keep bad-mouthing atheists ("They're ruining the country!", "They mislead people, how can I respect them?", and more).

Just really upsets me, because the only people I've come out to about my atheism are my mom, my brother, a handful of my closest friends, and friends on other internet sites that I will likely never meet. Heck, I made a joke about religion (because other people have made jokes about race and sexism, like that's not as bad) in the 'You Raff You Lose' thread and I got neg-repped and 'sneered at' for my ideology.

I can't take Atheists seriously either. Sorry man.

You have to have an absolutely enormous ego and a huge faith in mankind to be an athiest.

Didn't anyone ever teach you not to talk about politics or religion?

Looks like there is a bout of Jungle Fever going around SECTalk....