• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.
JDawg

The Random Thought Thread

9,421 posts in this topic

Much like the "U Raff, U Ruse" thread, except this stuff doesn't have to be necessarily comedy. This thread serves as a thread to drop off a link, random thoughts, bit of knowledge, news articles, random conversation etc..... that doesn't really deserve it's own thread.

--------------------------

I've always wondered who would win favorite/least favorite poster on here.

I've always wondered who would win favorite/least favorite poster on here.

We always have a poster of the year. I believe the past winners were azamugg, JerryBeeds, Spunk, and myself. As far as least favorites, there are too many to list. BAMAPERRY, Linkovich, Ultra_Swagfag, and WallyGoat are the first ones to pop in my mind..... they are all gone. (or so we think)

BamaFanNKY was by far the worst in my opinion.

Even wose than D3 before the attitude adjustment.

BamaFanNKY was by far the worst in my opinion.

Even wose than D3 before the attitude adjustment.

the new D3 is a pretty cool dude

We always have a poster of the year. I believe the past winners were azamugg, JerryBeeds, Spunk, and myself. As far as least favorites, there are too many to list. BAMAPERRY, Linkovich, Ultra_Swagfag, and WallyGoat are the first ones to pop in my mind..... they are all gone. (or so we think)

Add Gamecock Boy, Grady, and the numerous Auburn nacho ninja IDs to the mix of least favorites.

Wally was pretty cool back in the day. As for worst poster I have to mention one NorthFla. Seems like he had an alterego or sidekick or something but I can't think of who it was. Another bad apple was AUBlakeeee (or however he spelled it). However, I will say it was Blake that found me wallowing in the muck and mire of the al.com boards back in 06 and told me about this place.

As for the best... I honestly still have trouble telling everyone apart.

I know that all the Arkansas posters are grouchy all the time, 2 of the 3 Ole Miss posters are whackjobs, and one of the Bama posters likes little asian (I want to say Phillipino?) boys.

The Georgia posters are sadly optimistic and trapped in 1980, the Auburn posters are the only ones who like Cam Newton, the Tennessee posters are dying out, the South Carolina members are posting 100x more than anyone else and will be offended by anything.

There are now 3ish Vanderbilt posters, lots of Mississippi State posters who hate Stansbury except for KD, maybe 1 or 2 LSU members, the Kentucky posters are the only ones who talk about Kentucky, and the Florida posters are the sh*t.

Damn right we're the only ones....we're:

images-1.jpg

Maybe I missed it but where the hell is Geaux? He was the copy paste king but I liked that corndog.

Maybe I missed it but where the hell is Geaux? He was the copy paste king but I liked that corndog.

He decided to take a sabbatical from the site

Gamecockboy was easily my most hated.

I don't remember Gamecockboy for some reason.

There have been some absent OM posters for a while now... nikka and cianne. Wonder where they are.

Cianne was a great poster. As I recall, he got a law firm job in Texas last year so I imagine that keeps him pretty busy.

I don't remember Gamecockboy for some reason.

He's the dude that PM'd everybody wanting to fight. Or was that just me?

Just took the dogs on a +1 mile jog/walk. About to eat some firemost spaghetti. Then going to listen to tonight's Phish stream.

firemost = hetty

Firemost = hetty = allsum?

Just took the dog for a jog as well. These 90 degree days feel like springtime compared to 100.

Am I the only one whose wife talks too much and wants you engaging with them? Where the hell did this come from? And how did I miss this? Damn I miss those college whores.

Edited by bulldawg28

Firemost = hetty = allsum?

You're catching on, breh.

Where did Beeds go? Oh, yeah, that's right, he got married.