• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jacobp

Clarke granted release

17 posts in this topic

I hope he can be content where he lands.Good luck.

I try not to hate on these college athletes especially Hogs or former Hogs, but I mean c'mon Rot you gotta tell us your leaving so we can use your scholly.

I try not to hate on these college athletes especially Hogs or former Hogs, but I mean c'mon Rot you gotta tell us your leaving so we can use your scholly.

I agree.What's up with that.

I agree.What's up with that.

No idea. Have anyone guys heard where he is going? Is he gonna try and stay at a major D1 school? Also, as a condition of his release did we stipulate where he could transfer to?

Running to cbssports instead of waiting on jeff long to get back to talk about the release was bs. I hope he ends up at some d3 s--thole on a reservation in Oklahoma. Really screwed up out numbers, no d playing pussy

We need players. I'll take him if he can make a shot.

Running to cbssports instead of waiting on jeff long to get back to talk about the release was bs. I hope he ends up at some d3 s--thole on a reservation in Oklahoma. Really screwed up out numbers, no d playing pussy

Agreed that was some serious bs.

I wouldn't have granted it.

Yea, if we don't grant it we look like a$$hats though. From what I understand his dad and uncle have been pot stirring for years now. He should have just left when he started becoming unhappy.

"Upon receiving a written request and meeting with him today, as part of our review process, it is clear to me that it is in the best interests of everyone for Rotnei to continue his academic and athletic career elsewhere," Vice Chancellor and Director of Athletics Jeff Long said. "We wish him well and hope that he finds what he is searching for at a new institution."

"I wish Rotnei Clarke the best as he moves on," Arkansas head men's basketball coach Mike Anderson said. "Shortly after I arrived, I met with him and was given every indication that he wanted to be a part of our program moving forward. Recently, Rotnei informed me of his intent to leave the University of Arkansas. At that time, I informed him that he would need to speak with the athletic director regarding his request. I then recommended to Jeff Long that we grant him a release to allow him to speak to other schools.

"We will continue to build our program with student-athletes who are committed on and off the court to being Razorbacks. That is how this program was built, with guys who are dedicated to the hard work, pride and passion it requires to be a part of the championship tradition of Razorback Basketball."

don't let the door hit ya...

"We will continue to build our program with student-athletes who are committed on and off the court to being Razorbacks. That is how this program was built, with guys who are dedicated to the hard work, pride and passion it requires to be a part of the championship tradition of Razorback Basketball."

Sounds like something Nolan would say. Seems like we got a return of some self righteous badassry on the hill.

Time to start cornering all in state talent and hit Memphis and Tulsa hard again.These losses just make room for the future.

Mike is the man. His hiring press conference put me at ease. He has a lot of charisma and has the major head coach swag to him. We didn't get to see that when he was an assistant. He was much younger then though.

Oral Roberts would be the best he could do.

Billy Clyde's got a roster spot for him in Lubbock but only if he outmentals the opposition by 10%.

• jacobp
    • TheRealBrave
      And you keep mistaking me for some ardent Trump fan. Don't know how many times I have to tell you, I voted for Kasich and loved when Mitt Romney tore Trump apart   I am about as far from a protectionist as you will find
    • TheRealBrave
      LSU has this easily, Locke hasn't faced a defense anywhere near LSU's level yet. LSU 24 Mizzou 10
    • L.A.Hog
      Exactly, he tells you what you want to hear.With no plan to follow.... But he'll reveal it soon...afrer all, its only two months til election..he'll let us know pretty soon, I reckon, what his plan is.... but that wall is the plan, millions of dollars that will be pissed off before construction, then billions to build it and we pay for it.When I say we,i don't include trump because he don't pay taxes.He's a rich welfare baby.... screw that deadbeat bitch...
    • smokeyone
      Maybe it's been so long since we have seen a candidate with a clue we don't recognize them anymore.  Boarders, Standards (law), and Culture. The fundamental essence of a nation. As it stands the system has all but removed them from this dying once great nation. Nobody respects them anymore. No one want to acknowledge they matter. Hell Trump wasn't my first or second choice but he has the message we need to hear
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      razorhead
      razorhead
    3. 3
      foxflyer5
      foxflyer5
    4. 4
      JoeGator