• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tider27

Bookie Will Rory McIlroy stay hot at the 2011 US Open?

30 posts in this topic

After shooting a 65 on the first day and a 66 on the second, will Rory McIlroy stay on his treacherous path and win his first major?

These are Tiger like numbers he's putting up right now, and to think he could of been -13 under going into Saturday.

Accepting bids until noon tomorrow, I'm trying to find his tee time for his 3rd round.

I don't see Rory dropping back to the field,they'll have to come get him.When he's on it's fun to watch.

I know absolutely f*ck all about golf.

It would be to your advantage to start playing.You can make friends no matter where you go by playing golf,also alot of business connections can be made.

Pretty tough call on this one, I'll have to give easier ones for fun in the next couple.

If Roy learns to finish, we will find out this weekend, then Tiger can stay retired. Tiger might show up but it would not be a come back.

Pretty tough call on this one, I'll have to give easier ones for fun in the next couple.

This is a tough one.I've seen Rory blow it open and I've seen him blow up.

He just needs to stay steady and shoot pars and a couple of birdies here and there.If he does that I don't think anybody can catch him.

Yang is one to watch also.

This is a tough one.I've seen Rory blow it open and I've seen him blow up.

He just needs to stay steady and shoot pars and a couple of birdies here and there.If he does that I don't think anybody can catch him.

Yang is one to watch also.

Yeah no doubt.

Watch some of today's round and place a bet if you would, the more the merrier. These are some test runs for this fall.

The future of golf will rebound and continue to roll this weekend. I feel it in my bones.

Bidding ends in over a hour, McIlroy will be teeing off at 2:50 Central today.

I'm gonna need Rory to go ahead and go at least -1 tomorrow. Me and Weston M will be rollin' in dough.

Time for roy mc's caddie to take over and roy mc to listen to him. par will win it.

Time for roy mc's caddie to take over and roy mc to listen to him. par will win it.

Couple of birdies and bogeys then par it out, as the cool kids would say... the cats in the bag.

Looks like he's gonna stay hot and finish with a record, entertaining stuff when the game has no Tiger.

Congrats to Benny and Weston M, Rory did work this weekend.

The future is bright...

Rory did just what he had to to finish.He played smart and hit some outstanding shots.Looks like he's learned some lessons from his last tourney collapse.

It's good to see new blood step up to the plate,and maybe it'll elevate some of the others.

I bet Tiger needs more pain med. He probably threw a club at the tv.

He probably threw a club at the tv.

He missed badly to the left,clutched his leg and withdrew to the bathroom.

Two things.

1) Feherty said that if Rory played the Tiger of 2000 that Tiger would have had his "arse" handed to him

2) one of the Golf Chanel commentators said "if Tiger is watching Rory, his knee probably just got worse"

Tigers feeling really old right now.

Two things.

1) Feherty said that if Rory played the Tiger of 2000 that Tiger would have had his "arse" handed to him

2) one of the Golf Chanel commentators said "if Tiger is watching Rory, his knee probably just got worse"

Tigers feeling really old right now.

More motivation in the end? Hell Golf may get really entertaining here soon.

Tiger needs to go back to playing those 14 extra holes between tourneys to get his head back in the groove.