• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jacobp

SI.com recognizes Moncrief

5 posts in this topic

I am too young to remember him. I heard he was a really complete player though. My fandom starts with the May Day era. I guess Corliss Williamson or Joe Johnson are the best Razorbacks I have seen play. The old timers always rave about Moncrief though. I think he is one of those legend teams in a few of the NBA 2 K games. I think he is just short of Hall of Fame credentials though.

Dude was a beast. Unfortunate we can't claim him as an SEC legend.

Dude was a beast. Unfortunate we can't claim him as an SEC legend.

You are not old enough to remember Moncrief Pudding. I bet you barely remember Jamal Mashburn. :lol: Since you are a UK fan, you might have watched old youtubes of him or something though. You never know with you guys.

Moncrief was very good.That group and Sutton made Arkansas relevant.