JohnRambo

SECTalk.com Weigh In

3,574 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

I’m guessing 8” calves 

you know something about small animals.....ha

1 hour ago, cocky4ever said:

Feels bro.... I always say that calves and forearms you’re either born with em or you aren’t. Neither of mine look halfway decent unless they’re flexed.

I would have to disagree on the forearms. Mine have grown pretty well since I started doing strongman training. A lot of heavy bare hand carries... your forearms grow. Lol

But my calves are pathetic.  Horribly pathetic. 

On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 10:20 PM, hog_heaven said:

But my calves are pathetic.  Horribly pathetic. 

these should help:

tumblr_l6kh9nR6Yu1qbyeqno1_400.png

On 2/7/2018 at 5:08 AM, possumslayer said:

I’m getting/got carpal tunnel, gonna try these , ordered from amazon yesterday......

my company hired a company that does physical therapy, they’re in the plant and it doesn’t cost us a dime.. even if it’s something not related to work they’ll help you out.

F6BA6D10-20E0-48DD-9088-B527267E2A5D.png

They work great..... my problem is my left hand, missing that bone makes it real hard.

8F90591B-C014-4663-87DC-46BF847E3052.jpeg

On 2/12/2018 at 2:19 PM, possumslayer said:

my left hand, missing that bone makes it real hard.

8F90591B-C014-4663-87DC-46BF847E3052.jpeg

So missing that bone arouses you???

Hmmmm,you may be on to something...

Edited by L.A.Hog

On 2/10/2018 at 2:40 PM, Herchel said:

You old fucks are kinda pitiful. Maybe you should be put down.

Remember when you said I was mean and were offended all the time?

How the times have changed.

1 minute ago, JoeGator said:

Remember when you said I was mean and were offended all the time?

How the times have changed.

No, I don't remember. However, I'm senile, so there's that.

27 minutes ago, Herchel said:

No, I don't remember. However, I'm senile, so there's that.

All Georgia fans are

Just now, JoeGator said:

All Georgia fans are

I think we should hold a contest to see which state has the most citizens with their original teeth.

2 hours ago, Herchel said:

I think we should hold a contest to see which state has the most citizens with their original teeth.

We would lose thanks to all the retired Jews.

Alabama would be a close 2nd though.

4 minutes ago, JoeGator said:

We would lose thanks to all the retired Jews.

Alabama would be a close 2nd though.

Yep, but at least Florida citizens lost their teeth later in life.

it be real weird to see senior citizens with their baby teeth. 

25 minutes ago, foxflyer5 said:

it be real weird to see senior citizens with their baby teeth. 

You seem weird.

19 hours ago, JoeGator said:

All Georgia fans are

Oh how I miss it when you're gone. LOL 

16 hours ago, Herchel said:

You seem weird.

surprised you didnt start a new thread for this breaking news.

Well, back in the 160s. Weighed in at 169.8 this morning. 25 days since I started Keto, 22 days since entering Ketosis and down from 182. 

Coworker of mine, who has been on Keto for the same has lost 16lbs with doing cheat meals every Saturday night. (including cheat carbs) So he would probably be down 20+ without those. 

If you want to lose weight and can keep from eating sweets and carbs... something to look into. 

Also... I have only been able to squat twice a week this whole time. Started Keto on Jan 22nd, hurt my hand the following Monday so I haven't been lifting except squatting, Still down 12lbs

17 minutes ago, hog_heaven said:

Well, back in the 160s. Weighed in at 169.8 this morning. 25 days since I started Keto, 22 days since entering Ketosis and down from 182. 

Coworker of mine, who has been on Keto for the same has lost 16lbs with doing cheat meals every Saturday night. (including cheat carbs) So he would probably be down 20+ without those. 

If you want to lose weight and can keep from eating sweets and carbs... something to look into. 

Also... I have only been able to squat twice a week this whole time. Started Keto on Jan 22nd, hurt my hand the following Monday so I haven't been lifting except squatting, Still down 12lbs

I was well on my way to being back at strength levels I had back in Oct.....and of course now I have laryngitis so I won’t be lifting this weekend. 

I considered going back to keto but my lifts sucked when I did it last time. And with me having so much momentum(minus the minor laryngitis setback). I didn’t want to do anything to slow me down. I was limiting my carbs during the week though, but I’m not sure if that helped anything other than avoiding mid-day crashes. 

20 minutes ago, hog_heaven said:

I was well on my way to being back at strength levels I had back in Oct.....and of course now I have laryngitis so I won’t be lifting this weekend. 

I considered going back to keto but my lifts sucked when I did it last time. And with me having so much momentum(minus the minor laryngitis setback). I didn’t want to do anything to slow me down. I was limiting my carbs during the week though, but I’m not sure if that helped anything other than avoiding mid-day crashes. 

1 hour ago, hog_heaven said:

How tall are you?

I wanna keep my weight and lose a little more belly fat.

5 hours ago, hog_heaven said:

Oh how I miss it when you're gone. LOL 

I’m never gone......

6 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

I wanna keep my weight and lose a little more belly fat.

Let me know which pill will do that so I can stop working out.

On 2/16/2018 at 0:30 PM, Herchel said:

How tall are you?

5'7"

On 2/16/2018 at 10:59 AM, cocky4ever said:

I had that same issue too. I found that working in IF really helped as well as upping my calories. I have my strength and not running out of energy. I'm eating 500 more calories than I would on a "bodybuilding" diet cut and still cutting weight. 

I will fast until 4 hours before I lift, eat 70% of my calories. Then after my workout, I will eat the other 30%. On off days, I'll fast as long as possible, then eat all my calories in a 4 hour window. Usually 3-7pm 

Edited by hog_heaven