JohnRambo

SECTalk.com Weigh In

3,574 posts in this topic

6'1"

218 lbs

Trying to cut down to about 210, need to get more serious about the gym.

6' 6"

245 lbs.

You have any years of eligibility left?

6' 3"

227 lbs

I've been working on dropping weight since the New Year. I was at 250 on Jan 1st, but have dropped 23 lbs since. Basically, got back to a daily exercise routine (riding exercise bike 30 minutes a day) and cutting out almost all sweets and not eating nearly as much. My goal is to get to around 210-215 lbs, which is where I got to about 3-4 years ago. I maintained the 215 for about a year before getting off track. This time I plan on staying there.

6'1"

197lbs.

I was up to 255 2 years ago, but lost a bunch and been able to keep it off fortunately.

Eh.... I fell off the wagon about a year and a half ago and gained a bunch of weight (job with too little activity and too much booze), but I've been workin hard at it for a week now to get back in shape and as of yesterday I had lost 14.4 lbs since last Monday. So, I'm on my way back. Currently weighing in at 298 (I'm big boned, STFU)

220 was where I was when I was at 5% body fat two years ago so that's my target. I'm 6'3".

5'10" 220lbs. I can range anywhere between 215-220 in a given day. They used to call me the wreckin' ball.

6'2" 225 lbs

Weighed 255 when I stopped playing football. Trying to get down under 200 by the time I get to Auburn in August.

6'1" 175 lbs. Could use a little more exercise.

Damn bro. You can stand sideways in a rain storm and not get wet!

Eh.... I fell off the wagon about a year and a half ago and gained a bunch of weight (job with too little activity and too much booze), but I've been workin hard at it for a week now to get back in shape and as of yesterday I had lost 14.4 lbs since last Monday. So, I'm on my way back. Currently weighing in at 298 (I'm big boned, STFU)

220 was where I was when I was at 5% body fat two years ago so that's my target. I'm 6'3".

I'd stomp a mudhole in your big ass.

14 lbs in a week is pretty amazing. Did you just not eat anything but triscuits?

Damn bro. You can stand sideways in a rain storm and not get wet!

Haha! It's not that bad. I used to be crazy skinny. When I first got to college, I was 140 lbs. My coaches put me on a strict weight gaining program. Didn't work....

I was 145 lbs when I first met my wife. She used to joke that if she ate a sandwich she would weigh more than me.

Now, I've just let myself go....

14 lbs in a week is pretty amazing. Did you just not eat anything but triscuits?

I'm kind of odd in that regard. Annoys the piss out of my friends because if I'm really working at it I can drop weight pretty rapidly (though after a couple of weeks it will slow to a less dramatic pace). But, no, just eating mainly chicken, fish and green vegetables, limiting starches to breakfast (usually have 1 serving of low-calorie whole grain), watching my calories, taking a multi-vitamin and drinking lots of water, 96 ounces a day at least.

I'm kind of odd in that regard. Annoys the piss out of my friends because if I'm really working at it I can drop weight pretty rapidly (though after a couple of weeks it will slow to a less dramatic pace). But, no, just eating mainly chicken, fish and green vegetables, limiting starches to breakfast (usually have 1 serving of low-calorie whole grain), watching my calories, taking a multi-vitamin and drinking lots of water, 96 ounces a day at least.

Good stuff. I believe I'm finally fighting slow metabolism. A problem I haven't ever had until about a year ago

Haha! It's not that bad. I used to be crazy skinny. When I first got to college, I was 140 lbs. My coaches put me on a strict weight gaining program. Didn't work....

I was 145 lbs when I first met my wife. She used to joke that if she ate a sandwich she would weigh more than me.

Now, I've just let myself go....

Im 6'1 and 218.

If 6'1 175 is "letting yourself go", I must have lost a grip on my entire life