MCD

Rate the Last Movie You Saw

2,576 posts in this topic

Carried my daughter to see Rango last Sunday. I am normally a big fan of the Pixar movies but was a bit disappointed in this one. 5/10

Is that a Pixar movie?

The Town 7/10

The Other Guys 7/10

The Fighter 9/10

True Grit 9/10

RTR

That's what I'm talkin' bout. A man's list.

You couldn't pay me to see Battle: LA. Cowboys v Aliens however is an absolute must see.

Is that a Pixar movie?

Maybe not. I call all of those animated movies Pixars. Not sure if it is or not.

I was just forced to watch 'How do you know' and I'll give it a 2/10 with the 2 coming solely because Paul Rudd is a great actor.

One of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Just finished All the Pretty Horses. Never knew Billy Bob Thornton directed it.

8/10

Saw "Beastly" in theaters last weekend. 1/10 for the movie itself

Saw it with a hot girl, so 6/10

The Last Three Days - 7/10

You have to be able to suspend your disbelief or the actual prison break attempt will drive you nuts. Otherwise everything else about the movie feels very real and possible. This is most definitely not an action movie as it's all about the lives of these people as they struggle with the hand they've been dealt. It's a really well done drama though.

Ugh.......I don't know how I was able to sit through it, but I watched The Swan Princess 2 with my wife on Netflix. (Edit: I forgot to rate it. It gets 2/10 for clean smooth storyline that kids could probably watch 8-10 times) No I don't know what is wrong with her, or me for watching it with her. Laugh away. If it was with a daughter that'd be one thing, but we have no kids. I have no excuse, other than I like watching movies and bad ones find their way onto my tube somehow.

She really wants to see:

Hop-1.png

I've really become a fan of Dicaprio lately though. His recent films have been great.

The last six or seven (lost count) movies I've seen is Beauty And the Beast. The storyline is interesting, especially watching the inner conflict with the Beast on how to find a way to curb is rage and get Bell to love him and thus break the spell on him and his castle. The Beast's house servants, who likewise have been cursed, provide welcomed comedic relief at all the right times. Music scores, while too numerous for my taste, are generally well choreographed, especially the dinner score.

I do recommend, unless you are a pre-school aged girl, to not watching the movie more than 4 times though in that it will make you sincerely wish for a freshly sharpened #2 pencil to jab in your eye socket. However, if you are the dad of a pre-school aged girl, you have no choice but to watch it so all I can say is grin and bear it because actually taking the #2 pencil to your eye will not only hurt like a MF and leave you blind, it will also severely traumatise your little princess.

Due Date-11 lmao

That movie sucked all kinds of sweaty balls.

Avatar - 8/10 - While I enjoyed it, I couldn't help but feel a strong, liberated, anti-war vibe throughout.

Avatar - 8/10 - While I enjoyed it, I couldn't help but feel a strong, liberated, anti-war vibe throughout.

I think what you felt was a strong "Disney made this film over a decade ago" vibe.

Skyline was so bad I went to be pissed off I paid for it On Demand. 2/8 only because Turk from Srubs on in it for 20 mins.

Battle LA: I love it. 8.5/10. I rarely to find a movie out of Hollywood that puts our military in a positive light. It's one I will buy.

i saw that Lincoln Lawyer movie. i thought my wifes head was gonna explode, what with matthew mcanoughey (sp?) and matthew mcanoughey lite in the same movie together.

it was actually a decent movie though. nothing brilliant, but worth $5. id give it a 7/10.

It was a visually stunning movie especially in 3-D. I hope you noticed the liberal BS, it was laid on thicker than Rhino Crap and it stunk twice as bad. I could make unobtainium jokes all day long.

i saw that Lincoln Lawyer movie. i thought my wifes head was gonna explode, what with matthew mcanoughey (sp?) and matthew mcanoughey lite in the same movie together.

it was actually a decent movie though. nothing brilliant, but worth $5. id give it a 7/10.

My wife and I went to see The Lincoln Lawyer this past Friday. I thought it was a pretty good movie, but I have read and enjoyed numerous Michael Connelly books (which the movie is based on one of his books).

I'd give it 8/10.

Finally watched The Fighter last night, after putting it off forever. Not bad, I'd give it a 6-7/10.

The woman is dragging me to Lincoln Lawyer tomorrow night.

I was just forced to watch 'How do you know' and I'll give it a 2/10 with the 2 coming solely because Paul Rudd is a great actor.

One of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Totally agree - watched it last night and it truly was bad....reaaaallly bad.