MCD

Rate the Last Movie You Saw

2,522 posts in this topic

On 9/1/2017 at 10:04 AM, RammaJamma said:

Unleashed 8/10 This is the one were the two guys from that show Shameless are pets that turn human. I laughed hard..

68 Kill 8/10 kinda wild but I liked it

Dunkirk 8/10 It isn't Saving private Ryan but it's a good war movie

Fun moms night out 6/10 it's bearable if you have to sit through it with the wife 

Death Note 7/10 pretty good for Netflix people get killed kinda the way the movie Final Destination was.

Naked 8/10 Another Netflix movie with a few laughs but that's a given with a Wayans brother.

The Wall 6/10 pretty good story but it does really only have one scene

I really like Death Note as well.  I have been impressed with what Netflix is producing so far.  

"IT": 9/10   I really liked this movie.  After reading the book and re-watching the TV series recently I was really looking forward to see what they would do with the remake.  It is one of my favorite movies of the year.  What makes me liking it so rare is most movies I really look forward to don't live up to me expectations.  This one did. 

It 9/10 I agree with what everyone has said good movie

Dark Tower 7/10 It has some pretty cool special effects but I was kinda meh..

Logan Lucky 7/10 decent robbery movie with kinda the Oceans 11 type way 

The Hitmans Bodyguard 8/10 pretty funny not Deadpool Ryan funny but not bad

Shot Caller 6/10 good story but Jamie from GOT being a badass..

It Comes at Night -5/10 that was the dumbest shit I've ever seen over an hour of my life I will never get back. If I had the producers email I'd send them hate letters.

The Bad Batch 2/10 I only give it a 2 for the one maybe two gory parts the rest is an hour of WTF?

Leatherface 4/10 I give it a four because it may have had four gory parts the rest is garbage and a sad follow up to anything Texas Chainsaw

Big Bear 3/10 nothing to see here funny, scary, sad, or close to a decent story.

On 9/20/2017 at 7:06 PM, RammaJamma said:

It Comes at Night -5/10 that was the dumbest shit I've ever seen over an hour of my life I will never get back. If I had the producers email I'd send them hate letters.

I'm a fan of slower, suspenseful sort of horror movies as well and I still thought "It Comes at Night" sucked my ass. (For instance, I think Rosemary's Baby is probably the best horror film...)

I thought the new It was pretty damn good. It's going to be a classic that people remember for a long time... I highly recommend it

Kingman 2 is 9/10. Good shit.

Edited by Squealliam Fatner

7/10 If American Made is half true then the USA government is fucked.

Edited by Noah

Kingsmen 2

2/10

stupid storyline. One of the worst movies I've seen

9 hours ago, razorhead said:

Kingsmen 2

2/10

stupid storyline. One of the worst movies I've seen

While I liked the first one a lot more I wouldn't go that far.  I'd give a 7/10.  It would have been better without all the Elton John stuff.  

American Made 7/10 Not bad kinda the same as the movie Blow but he's a pilot.

American Assassin 8/10 this is actually a pretty good movie

Happy Hunting 6/10 it was ok but that's about it ok

Bushwick 5/10 storyline isn't bad but no nudity with actresses that hot is a bummer.

The Little Hours 8/10 funny but I like almost everything Molly Shannon does.

I'm sure I've seen a few more but can't remember. Handmaid's Tale is a new series by Hulu I've started to watch that shits twisted.

The Purge Election Year

4/10

Obviously low budget/acting,  good enough premise to watch. Leaving it open for a possible 4th that will be straight to blue ray I wouldn't doubt.

Been awhile but I've watched a few lately since there is nothing else on. Rather be waterboarded as set through a NBA game or even NCAA until March.

The Commuter 8.5/10 He didn't lose his daughter or wife in this one but it's worth a look.

12 Strong 7/10 I actually liked Legion of Brothers the documentary better 

Den of Thieves 8.5/10 Good movie definitely worth watching

Geo Storm 7/10 Kinda of Independence Day Gravity and the Martian..end of world save day miraculously back to earth from space.

The Open House 4.5/10 good plot but not really scary you never know the killer and the movie just ends..

Suburbicon 6/10 I lost interest early you'll have to decide on this one

Acts of Violence 7/10 Good ole badass Bruce Wills kill the bad guy movie

American Assassin 8.5/10 Probably the best movie I've seen lately

Father Figures 9/10 Funny definite watch

Three Billboards outide wherever.. 5/10 To be a serious movie just to many things that wouldn't happen.

Justice League 9/10 Justice League do I have to say anything else?

Thor Ragnarok 8.5/10 I liked it 

Downsizing 8/10 better than Honey I shrunk the kids.. I'd also like to know how you would feel if your wife did what happened in this movie not to give away anything.

I've probably forgot a few but let's pick this thread back up in the off season.

Edited by RammaJamma

I will never be able to look at a Richard Pryor movie again without wondering how many dicks he had up his ass.

On Saturday, February 03, 2018 at 9:42 AM, RammaJamma said:

Been awhile but I've watched a few lately since there is nothing else on. Rather be waterboarded as set through a NBA game or even NCAA until March.

The Commuter 8.5/10 He didn't lose his daughter or wife in this one but it's worth a look.

12 Strong 7/10 I actually liked Legion of Brothers the documentary better 

Den of Thieves 8.5/10 Good movie definitely worth watching

Geo Storm 7/10 Kinda of Independence Day Gravity and the Martian..end of world save day miraculously back to earth from space.

The Open House 4.5/10 good plot but not really scary you never know the killer and the movie just ends..

Suburbicon 6/10 I lost interest early you'll have to decide on this one

Acts of Violence 7/10 Good ole badass Bruce Wills kill the bad guy movie

American Assassin 8.5/10 Probably the best movie I've seen lately

Father Figures 9/10 Funny definite watch

Three Billboards outide wherever.. 5/10 To be a serious movie just to many things that wouldn't happen.

Justice League 9/10 Justice League do I have to say anything else?

Thor Ragnarok 8.5/10 I liked it 

Downsizing 8/10 better than Honey I shrunk the kids.. I'd also like to know how you would feel if your wife did what happened in this movie not to give away anything.

I've probably forgot a few but let's pick this thread back up in the off season.

thats a lot flicks.  are you commisioner of the screen actors guild or something?

not a movie, but Ive been watching Waco.  Its really good.

watching folks look for ginsing in the smokies. Hoping to get a glimpse of possum

glad Richard Pryor didn’t do blazing saddles.

7 hours ago, foxflyer5 said:

thats a lot flicks.  are you commisioner of the screen actors guild or something?

not a movie, but Ive been watching Waco.  Its really good.

Yeah that's from awhile of watching though. I never just watch TV if college football isn't on I will watch a movie or nothing else really. I've watched a couple series like Breaking Bad, AHS, Pinky Blinders but that's about it. I also have alot of free time at work alot of those I watched at work.

Since I'm here..

Proud Mary 7/10 I give most of those for Taraji Henson regular hitman type movie lotta bullets fly only bad guys get shot.

The Clapper 8/10 Pretty funny I like Tracy Morgan he pretty much made this one. It's a few laughs with a love story.

Braven 9/10 this dude goes from having a part in Game of Thrones were he did nothing but grunt to playing in almost everything. Good movie

Mom and Dad's 6/10 Proof Nicholas Cage will be in anything... 

Lots of good movies coming soon Deadpool 2, The Purge, Pacific Rim, Red Sparrow

My friend dahmer 

3/10

Movie is over once he actually starts to be a serial killer