• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bamathrower

We just got Cyrus. Roll Tide

18 posts in this topic

yeah, can't believe we beat UNM for him...they usually don't lose 5 star recruits to anyone...FWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

but looks like we're going to lose to the Vols...GREEN WHY AGAIN.

Oh and btw, WE WON!!!!

Oh and btw, WE WON!!!!

OH I know sir! I watched the game..It was INTENSE.

Congrats Bammers. Good pickup.

We'll just have to make him regret that decision.

I might be the only Bama fan that's more excited about our HUGE win in hoops over the Vols than I am about Cyrus signing w/ us.

Having said that, Cyrus is a fantastic addition to our class and will be a force on the O-line. At this point, I don't even mind if we miss out on Clowney. Not a big deal...we got our greatest need. I'm just relieved it's over with and that Cyrus will don the Crimson. RTR.

I might be the only Bama fan that's more excited about our HUGE win in hoops over the Vols than I am about Cyrus signing w/ us.

Having said that, Cyrus is a fantastic addition to our class and will be a force on the O-line. At this point, I don't even mind if we miss out on Clowney. Not a big deal...we got our greatest need. I'm just relieved it's over with and that Cyrus will don the Crimson. RTR.

Nope.....

Especially with me living in TN...

Nope.....

Especially with me living in TN...

Roll Tide, brother. For me, I think I figgerd anything could happen with Cyrus...meaning, I wouldn't have been surprised if he signed with us, but I also wouldn't have been surprised if he signed with Auburn. I thought our class was great either way.

Our basketball team on the other hand, this is a kind of win that we desperately needed.

Roll Tide!

Yeah I'm more pumped about this win too bring on Vandy!

yeah, isn't the Vandy game going to be on ESPN?

however, i do know one thing. ROLL TIDE.

Glad to see Billy Ray coming outta retirement.........................

Roll Tide! CK plus a win over the Vols makes for a very outstanding Saturday.

Now on to Vandy.

Just another signed per usual. Another day at the office and another Charger bought from Locklear.

Olympus never looked better.

He made the right decision........ just ask Bobbie Massie.